xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
garbage

Changing From Free Hosted To Paid Hosted [resolved] How dows it affect my account

I recently purchased a paid hosting account and since I was a previous trap 17 free hosted account user I wanted to knwo what will the changes be and and how will i see the upgrade on my account. Will the server completely change from the gamma server that im currently on to the delta server or will it remain the same.Also I did purchase 3S. Thanks..

Edited by garbage (see edit history)

Hello Garage,Your account has already been transferred to another server and the details have been sent to the email address in the billing record.Your account was transferred and the plan was upgraded to the one you chose (PLAN 3S) , please let me know if you have received the new details but if you have not then send an email to the sales department (Xisto - Support dot com)Also, confirm that all of your details have been safely transferred to the new server ^_^Oh by the way.. Congratulations on the Upgrade :P

velma thanks I sure will check that right now.Well looks like im going to have to email sales, i havent recieved anything yet by email and now im unable to log into my cpanel.

Edited by garbage (see edit history)