xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
garbage

Good News And Bad News It finally happened.

Well everyone, Id like to start by saying that my time here at Xisto has been great but it is time to move on. Now im not leabing completely but I have decided to make the move from free hosting to paid hosting through Xisto - Web Hosting. Xisto has given been great quality service for the past couple of years but it was time to move on since I was beginning to runout of sapce and bandwidth.So this is a good thing, since my site is growing in traffic. But I still plan on visiting as much as possible so keep an eye out for me.I have to edit this post unable to give creditsout.

Edited by garbage (see edit history)

Well everyone, Id like to start by saying that my time here at Xisto has been great but it is time to move on. Now im not leabing completely but I have decided to make the move from free hosting to paid hosting through Xisto - Web Hosting.
Xisto has given been great quality service for the past couple of years but it was time to move on since I was beginning to runout of sapce and bandwidth.

So this is a good thing, since my site is growing in traffic. But I still plan on visiting as much as possible so keep an eye out for me.
ps. If you are not hosted and are in need of a few credits to get you started please let me know, send me a pm, as I can spare a couple here and there.

^_^ bye bye haha.. you should share some credits with me(: im going to get another website hosted here.. because two of my websites are sharing bandwith right now.. haha

love ya

if you want, donate your credits to me because i want to have a free domain courtesy of the 280 credits mark. i don't want to force you but people giving away their credits for free is a big yey for me ^_^

if you want, donate your credits to me because i want to have a free domain courtesy of the 280 credits mark. i don't want to force you but people giving away their credits for free is a big yey for me ^_^

well i wouldnt mind giving some to you but id rather give some to someone who hasnt tried the hosting service yet

You were my favorite garbage man, now who am I going to go to so they can remove my spam? WHO??!!! Well don't be a stranger, and heck if oyu want garbage you can donate them to the Xisto awards pool if you want.