xisto Community
alex1985

Create Page? How?

Hi, everyone!I need to create a script just within a page. Read the following story: I have an account at one of file sharing hosts. I am tired of every time log in and tell others what I have at it (files). If there is way to create a script that logs in me and just list the files i have on this account from specified folder. If you know, let me know as usual.

Are you a PHP programmer ?I might do this for you. ^_^ but I need to know at what level are you?Also, I am not sure that if its possible to log in automatically where you want the listing but if its a folder you can retrieve the listing automatically :P

Edited by bluedragon (see edit history)

If you wouldn't mind giving us the url of the login, the url that lists all of your shared files, and the page source of the url that lists all of the shared files so I or one of the other php programmers on the forums can write a parser for you.

I'm sure its possible, but it isn't very secure if someone found the site, I would put a quick login script on it first.I think you should learn PHP because its a really good and useful language to use, learn it and i'm sure you'll be able to solve this problem, and make loads more of great features for your site!Login scripts, hit counters, random content generators, the list is endless!

If you are looking for file hosting scripts, there are many scripts available for your taste. You can find them from the proper section of hotscripts.com.If you need a script which spider your image hosting site and give your files details within your control panel over there, it is very difficult to apply in real world. Because most of the logged account scripts mentain security in high alert to avoid hacking.

You can use curl or fsockopen to simulate cookies and/or posts values to login and list your files.

You need a webserver with fopen enabled

fopen or fsockopen whatever you call , every function is already enabled in Xisto.

If there is way to create a script that logs in me

Sorry but sending post data in php (or in other webserver side languages) is impossible. You can download the page or you can send GET data but you can't send POST data in php.

But there is a solution if you write a program which simulates your moves to login. Or a program which logins via its own webbrowser in tray, And then the application sends the results to your php file to save the data into your table in mysql .

Edited by Erdemir (see edit history)

No it is not true. There is in fact one class in php that allows you to contact another web site register and manage cookies also. I think it is called phphtml or something like that. I used it long time before to write small bot for some online game. So automated scripts can be done with php.

No it is not true.
There is in fact one class in php that allows you to contact another web site register and manage cookies also. I think it is called phphtml or something like that. I used it long time before to write small bot for some online game. So automated scripts can be done with php.

Alright, can you give an example code and I will learn. If it exists, I can do lots of things directly. I am looking forward see the example code.