xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
PhrostByte

Sorry For Not Being Around...

I just wanted to stop by and say sorry to the admin for not being around much lately. We were having some issues with our computer and I ended up having to uninstall and reinstall everything. With the exception of SP2 (Service Pack 2), because that was the reason everything was funky on our computer. Now that I have everything reloaded to our computer again, I will be more active again and continue working on my website. So, hopefully you will be able to forgive my lack of posting for the past week or so... Later, - PhrostByte (P.S. Thanks for the B-Day greetz!)

i also say sorry for not being active over the last few weeks as i couldnt go on school computers because of holidays

Yup, i been off the forums for like 2 weeks maybe, but due to holidays and being out of town visiting family. I hardly had a chance to even touch a computer but all the presents were worth it :rolleyes: . Whoo new video card, no more Voodoo 3 16mb video card (only cause my gay Radeon 8500 64mb died), now i have a sweet-*bottom* GeForce FX5700 256mb card :):)

Well, it's at least comforting to know that I wasn't the only one missing in action these past few weeks. I just hope that it doesn't affect my mempership and hosting too significantly. That wouldn't be good. But, now that I'm back. I can just pick up were I left off. Later, PhrostByte