xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Forbez

Trackmania Nations Forever

Latest instalment from the guys who brought you TrackMania Nations and TrackMania United.

Here's a trailer: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

TrackMania Nations Forever comes out the 16th of April.

I played the game TrackMania Nations, it's awesome lots of fun. In my opinion, the best driving game. It's less about how you can customize your car or adjusting the engine, more focus on the actual driving. Having ridiculous situations which you have to keep trying to get past. Loops da loops, huge jumps and driving along the side of a wall. I love this game.

By the way, TrackMania Nations is FREE and TrackMania Nations Forever will also be completely FREE! TrackMania United isn't though, but you get a lot more out of it.

Edited by Forbez (see edit history)

Huh, nice. I wonder if they have any elemental racetracks. (As in, any ice-themed or fire-themed, etc.)

I'm thinking they could include a batwing, which would test their manoeuverability and ability to keep up speed. (If you fall on any part of the batwing, you're doomed.)

Wow, they're pretty serious about gaming. They even have their own world cup.

Edited by tricky77puzzle (see edit history)

Huh, nice. I wonder if they have any elemental racetracks. (As in, any ice-themed or fire-themed, etc.)

I'm thinking they could include a batwing, which would test their manoeuverability and ability to keep up speed. (If you fall on any part of the batwing, you're doomed.)

That sounds like a good idea, would add more to the driving difficulty. It's already a very hard game which requires a lot of time to improve yourself on the game.

I don't get what you mean by 'batwing' though.

Wow, they're pretty serious about gaming. They even have their own world cup.

The Electronic Sports World cup has been running for a long time mate, it has a lot more games then TrackMania Nations, The Electronic Sports World Cup helped with the development of the TrackMania company and see it as a competitive eSports game.

That sounds like a good idea, would add more to the driving difficulty. It's already a very hard game which requires a lot of time to improve yourself on the game.
I don't get what you mean by 'batwing' though.

A batwing is a type of roller-coaster loop that pretty much goes all over the place. I'm not sure exactly what it looks like, though...

The Electronic Sports World cup has been running for a long time mate, it has a lot more games then TrackMania Nations, The Electronic Sports World Cup helped with the development of the TrackMania company and see it as a competitive eSports game.

Yeah, I found that out kinda late, didn't I...

Wow, I can't wait. I played the TrackManina series and they are one of the best :P I love the loop de loops,ramps, roads on air and stuff like that :D April 16th isn't so far away and I can't wait to get my copy( be it one way or another :P)Good thing about it is that it is free so no need for *cough*wa...*cough*warez*cough*. I have a cold ^_^:D

A batwing is a type of roller-coaster loop that pretty much goes all over the place. I'm not sure exactly what it looks like, though...

Oh, I see.

Yeah, I found that out kinda late, didn't I...

Lol.

Wow, I can't wait. I played the TrackManina series and they are one of the best smile.gif I love the loop de loops,ramps, roads on air and stuff like that tongue.gif April 16th isn't so far away and I can't wait to get my copy( be it one way or another tongue.gif)Good thing about it is that it is free so no need for *cough*wa...*cough*warez*cough*. I have a cold sad.gif tongue.gif

It's out now, get it!!!

I've downloaded the game and here is what I found out about it.

Confirmed Features

* Tons and tons of new tracks

* Terrain, they have; snow; muddy; grass and of course, the traditional road.

* Single player has been improved

* Single Player: Added new computer opponents

* Single Player: Computer opponents can be arranged to be gold level, sliver level or bronze. Beating them gives you the select medal.

* Single Player: New tracks

* Single Player: Global ranking, for the world, your country and area you live in.

* Multi Player: Ranking, for the world, your country and area you live in.

* Buddies system

Brilliant driving game.

Well i played Trackmania Nations and thought it was alright but i recently uninstalled it to get computer space so ill try this out now

Yeah, I had done exactly the same as you. TrackMania Nations Forever is worth it though. Very addictive.

lol, I totally forgot about this ;) It is a excellent game for the price....which is free :) I'm looking forward to all the improvements made to this awesome game ;) Too bad my download speed sucks and it'll take me some time to get it :lol:

You know, I might start playing MMO's because of this.

Traditionally, I am 180? inclined against MMO's, because they're boring and have no real goal. (Not that they have no real purpose; regular video games have a goal but no purpose, and I still play them.) With this one, you can actually play and beat tracks, which is what I really like. Games like MapleStory have no real goal, because the only "goal" you have is to keep leveling up and climbing the leaderboard. That's what I used to hate about MMO's.

Oh, I see.

I see that there's a custom track editor. I'll make one called "the Batwing" and post it on Filefront. Look for my account name.

Okay, you know what? Screw that. The custom editor doesn't allow for that kind of thing.

But I can see why you posted. I LOVE THIS GAME.

Oh, I see.

I see that there's a custom track editor. I'll make one called "the Batwing" and post it on Filefront. Look for my account name.

Okay, you know what? Screw that. The custom editor doesn't allow for that kind of thing.

But I can see why you posted. I LOVE THIS GAME.

Yes, this game does own. I love it to lol.