xisto Community
KansukeKojima

Vbscript Prank :p

Alright... this is an awesome prank, and its freakin' hilarious.

1. Create a new file with notepad call it what-ever-you-want.vbs

2. Input the following code

Dox=msgbox("Windows Protection error: D556d5. Please restart your computer",21,"Error")loop

O.k., now hide this somewhere on your victims computer.

3. Create a shortcut on the victims desktop (or multiple ones) that goes to this file. Then change the icons to ones that look like IE explorer, and some of their other programs.

4. Remove or hide the real icons, sit back and have fun ^_^

Hehe i like it but slightly evil with the loop!Another good prank is (this works better with a plain desktop BG) to take a screenie of their desktop then cut around the icons on the image and move them, then copy and place them everywhere so their desktop is covered in multiple copies of their shortcuts, then of course move the real shortcuts so they have to find them again ^_^

Hehe i like it but slightly evil with the loop!
Another good prank is (this works better with a plain desktop BG) to take a screenie of their desktop then cut around the icons on the image and move them, then copy and place them everywhere so their desktop is covered in multiple copies of their shortcuts, then of course move the real shortcuts so they have to find them again :P

Nice Nice!

Some more:

1. Make every item on their desktop the same icon, and put random letters and #s for the the names, and duplicate them a few times.

2. Screen shot the desktop, set as wallpaper, and hide icons and taskbar :P

Also, if anyone know lots about VBS... then please, if you know how to create an auto restart timer to go with the original post... please indulge my evil whims ^_^
Edited by KansukeKojima (see edit history)

You guys are evil.You know, one of my friends actually tried something like this on me once, except the shortcuts he made led to an image file that simply said the words "You suck". I didn't fall for it for a second though - Windows experts know when they're being duped.But I'm going to try this next April Fools day. Let's see how many people actually fall for it!

Dox=msgbox("Windows Protection error: D556d5. Please restart your computer",21,"Error")loop
I'd like to note: the number 21 simply defines the type of message... try placing other numbers there to get a different type of message box.

hey ,, :P this is really awesome ... > nice Kasu .. i loved it .. i think we all shud come up with some pranks like this .. this wud b fun .. ^_^

HAAH!!111!!!oneone!!!! THIS IS EVEN BETTER!!!!

Alright... this is even more amazing than the first, but its incredibly malicious an even more evil ^_^ (in fact, I don't think you can even turn it off with CTRL + ALT + DELETE :D ). What it does in shut off their computer after a said amount of time :P

1. Create a new .bat file (batch file) with notepad

2. Input the following code and save it:

@echoshutdown.exe -s -t 120 -c "Input your message here"
(120= 120 seconds, change to last longer or shorter)

3. Again, hide the file somewhere on the victims computer and create multiple shortcuts to it and change the icon so they look like normal programs.

4. Sit back and enjoy the pain and suffering MHahahaha..... :P
Edited by KansukeKojima (see edit history)

Hehe..I like it! The best thing about it is that it is harmless and can't do any real damage. Because fooling around with various trojans and stuff like that can really make some damage. This trick however is just annoying - I love it!! :P Can't wait to try it out on someone - maybe college computer ^_^ hihi

Haha good prank. I did this on my dad it was so funny. He freaked out, and thought that our computer was messed up. The funny part was I used the IE logo and told him that I made a new Internet Browser. I called it IE 10. It was hilarious thanks.

Edited by dcskataboy (see edit history)

Yeah, shutdown -a blocks it off. Good for when you need to run a virus scanner and 120 seconds isn't enough.I've made some pretty funny programs that annoy users (without making them latch on to startup, that's just cruel).Example: Mouse moves around the screen randomly (not smoothly, kind of like teleporting). Most keys add more spawns of the script (including up, down and delete, making it impossible to close the script via the task manager). Too bad you can restart the computer to stop the madness :)Another prank:You can make webpages redirect to other pages by editing the HOSTS file. Details are in google..

2. Screen shot the desktop, set as wallpaper, and hide icons and taskbar :D

Bah...guilty. I did that to my teacher at the end of the year when she was trying to present something to the class. I worked for the school district at the time so I kind of had access to teachers computers. :). Oh boy was seeing her reaction hilarious. She never found out it was me either.

If you do that one, make sure there's a window open when you do it (My Documents for example), and they'll never be able to close it :)

try setting the time to 0.

shutdown -s -t 00 -f

this will prevent the user from stopping it. the -f will force exit all open apps.windows provide the program "type". this is commonly used by viruses to attached themselves to the OS during its start up. and it's very difficult to revert it. so be extra careful.

Edited by moodsey211 (see edit history)