xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
GrinningKittie

Random Ventingness Just getting stuff off my chest really.....

I'm actually in a fairly decent mood. Some small things lately though have been crawling just under my skin. Perhaps it's because it wasn't just seeing one here and another there, but instead crammed on top of each other in rapid succession like a bad tasting hoagie. Ugh. I don't expect any answers back really. I just wanted to get some stuff off my chest ( though feel free to reply).-WHY do people bulletin "look at my new photos!!!" on MySpace without being considerate enough to make an obviously new section for their ego stroke?--WHAT makes these people think I care to look at 600 pictures of THEM doing dumb poses of pseudo "hotness" to begin with let alone to try and find the "new" pics.---WHAT is the sense in posting 3 or 4 pics of the SAME pose for others to look at?-----DO these people NOT notice that pursing their lips or flipping their hair 1/4 inch in another direction doesn't really crop up to something of a "different " pose?-WHY do people on MySpace bulletin "I?m bored"?--ARE these people so desperate for attention that they can?t myspace a real friend or call said friend and so will willingly put up with whatever crap drops into said bulletin net for a moment of diversion??-HOW many times do you have to have a near death or toxic experience before your synapses snap into place with a "Hey buddy maybe that is not such a HOT idea! Remember what happened LAST time???!!!"--WHY do people who do stuff like that expect sympathy from others?---WHY DO PEOPLE GIVE PEOPLE LIKE THAT SYMPATHY?????-WHY is it that some of those people who like their truth "straight up and sharp" play the "hide the half truths" game?--WHY do these people think they are exempt from the same treatment thrown in their direction??-HOW can someone in the 20-30 year old age range bracket NOT get the concept of OWNING UP TO RESPONSIBILITY???!!!--DO people like that think it is CUTE to back peddle, lie, edit, pass the buck, ignore, procrastinate and/or do anything else to get out of a mess caused by their own HANDS???-HOW many red flags have to go up in a relationship before a smart person starts acting smart and jumps ship?--DO these people know how hard it is for someone else to watch them happily untie yards of rope, blindly knot it, whistle while tossing it over a tree branch and then wait until a chair shows up to finish the job? Emotionally speaking that is. -HOW many bridges does a person have to burn along with other people, places and resources before they can say "Hey it was ME who messed up and I was the one wrong and maybe I should do something to fix this"? -WHY is it that some people think "keeping it quiet" means telling their closest friends whom they KNOW couldn?t keep quiet even if the Good Lord/Lady/Spoon/Elephant/Whatever created said person without ANY way for communication?--WHY then do these SAME people act like it?s a surprise when EVERYONE in their little "clique" "knows" what is/was "going on"? -WHY do some people figure "since I didn?t pay for it, then it?s okay to mess it up"?--WHY do these same people act all mad and indignant when they are wearing the opposite pair of shoes to the first why?---WHAT even gives them the right to get all irritated when it DOES happen to them??-HOW is it one "adult" can be irritated by procrastination, irresponsibility, an a tendency to let others down in another "adult" and then portray THE EXACT SAME BEHAVIOURS? Yeah. It's not that I don't know the answers so much as I am baffled by the behaviour that goes on in an age bracket that one would think "would know better".

I'm actually in a fairly decent mood. Some small things lately though have been crawling just under my skin. Perhaps it's because it wasn't just seeing one here and another there, but instead crammed on top of each other in rapid succession like a bad tasting hoagie. Ugh. I don't expect any answers back really. I just wanted to get some stuff off my chest ( though feel free to reply).-WHY do people bulletin "look at my new photos!!!" on MySpace without being considerate enough to make an obviously new section for their ego stroke?
--WHAT makes these people think I care to look at 600 pictures of THEM doing dumb poses of pseudo "hotness" to begin with let alone to try and find the "new" pics.
---WHAT is the sense in posting 3 or 4 pics of the SAME pose for others to look at?
-----DO these people NOT notice that pursing their lips or flipping their hair 1/4 inch in another direction doesn't really crop up to something of a "different " pose?

^_^ This is exactly one of the reasons I hate myspace and other social networking sites... why does every single girl on those websites have 100 pics of themselves, hugging their friends and holding the camera with one arm! Its so damn annoying! And want to know why everyone has those? Because all their friends do it! Which is my other reason for hating social networking sites. 90% of the population starts acting the same and they think its alright! Not only that, but then they feel they have to evangelize the masses about the 'Good News' of facebook, etc.... Good Gourd people! Are you absolutely retarded?

Meh. I don't think networking dealies like MySpace are necessarily bad things. I have my personal profile on there for my own entertainment as well as to keep up with other friends who are long distance and/or have schedules or time zones that conflict with mine.I have a second profile there altogether because I run a special interest group and MySpace is a great way to message out info ( especially for peeps who do not have phones or have an interest in checking their emails).Why two profiles? Because many of MY friends aren't part of the group ( they have no interest in it) and I really don't feel like trying to wade through profiles figuring out who is interested in what. I think MySpace can be great if used as a networking tool ( it's worked for me so far). It's kind of a pain in the donkey though when others use it as a drama making factory. UGh. As for driving around and chillin' with friends......not gonna happen there. 1- My car is a pretty blue paperweight at the moment2- I have two kids with two different school schedules3- None of my friends seem to have humane work schedules.So yeah.....my social life either comes to my place in 3-D or I root around here in 2-D.

-- WHY are adults so ignorent, they think there the best (E.G don't listen to children)if i was the president, or prime minister, i would have the common sence to stop blowing up Iraq and get the hell out of there after finding (and brutally killing) Hussain.All there doing at the moment is wasting tax-payers money on bombs and guns that they'll probably never use.

Well I don't think ALL adults are "ignorant" as you put it but I will say that there are many that are stupid.My definitions:Ignorant - You don't know any better because the information was never given to you ( or you did not learn it properly when it was given to you or the information was misinformation).Dumb - You just don't "get it". You have been given the information but it just does not "stick" no matter how hard you try to understand it. I have that problem with some mechanical reasoning problems. I know what I am looking at should do SOMETHING, however I end up getting confused on what does what no matter HOW many times I am showed. UGH!Stupid - Someone who WAS ignorant but was taught. Someone who UNDERSTOOD and RETAINED what was taught so is not dumb. However this no longer ignorant person and proven to be a person who is not dumb, somehow for some reason tries to act like they are ignorant on the matter they were taught. Um.....this only works validly (IMO) for say amnesia victims ( as example). I really hate it when people play at being ignorant when they know better. This only makes them STUPID and that is something I have a rough time trying to play along with nicely.