xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
jopak134

Will Send You Ripped/copied Psp Games Anywhere In The World but with a little price and you have the original

i have a lot of collection of psp games in dvd form if anybody wants one i will gladly ship it to you but you should pay for the shipping and a little donation will help :lol: just pm for interested and post here for questions.i have also cheap memsticks for psp dunno if its fake

Edited by jopak134 (see edit history)

lol, shouldn't this go into advertising section or something :P No thanks, when I've got torrents and/or 5$ psps games with no wait, I don't need anything else ^_^

If your copies are pirated, then this is illegal. I would suggest you get your post removed as soon as possible. I believe Xisto doesn't support piracy and you'd get into trouble posting this.

I'm pretty sure this guy already got warned or...... banned XD But like yeah, about 70% of the Earths population supports piracy ^_^

you dont have to buy it from him

Will Send You Ripped/copied Psp Games Anywhere In The World

You don't have to buy that

With umdumper you can make your own backups of you games.

-reply by arnie