xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
gisellebebegirl

Rate Chantellepaige.org (:

muahah i completely forgot where i posted my old post, but i changed up the website, listening to all of your advice&suggestions & since saint micheal is not on [ i dont think he is ] i need your help again :lol: you can access the site by clicking on the below icon

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

note is it a fansite for chantelle paige (: ahah

I rate her 7/10. She's not bad looking but I don't how good a singer she is. oh yeah the site is much better then the last version, I like it.

Have to agree, not a bad looking chick. But have to admit I havent heard much of her music yet. Looking forward to hearing it and deciding whether i like it or not from there.

Are you asking if we can rate your site, or Chantelle Paige? I am bit confused, if I may say so...To be honest, I have no idea who Chantelle Paige is, but I noticed that she is quite beautiful. But because I am assuming that you want us to rate your site, due to the topic title: "Rate Chantellepaige.org (:" I think I should do that.^^I remember that I have seen your page before, and it has gotten much better! Way to go! The layout looks really cool, though I think some colours did not fit to good together. Keep up the good work.Ah, just noticed that you "stole" the layout from another site. Well still, it has gotten better. I am looking forward to taking a look at your site after the new content is added. ^_^ Good luck!

Edited by Bluebear (see edit history)

Love the new look giselle, organization it the website is good, the colors work well, may get rid of the black and use one of light grey's instead. So I wouldn't be changing this design for awhile as it is your best one yet, from all the other ones I have seen, or helped you with.

Love the new look giselle, organization it the website is good, the colors work well, may get rid of the black and use one of light grey's instead. So I wouldn't be changing this design for awhile as it is your best one yet, from all the other ones I have seen, or helped you with.

haha yay(: on the navigation right? wow dejavu you messaged me on msn.. ill ask you there haha,
& thanks i think so too! (:

also to mmh everyone reading this, i added a music player to it, so you can listen to some of chantelle paige's tracks & fall in love with her, & her new band FLIPSYDE ;p