xisto Community

Well in today's society it's expected that the guy makes the first move, but women are making more first moves than in the past now. As for the first sex part, I would hope that neither makes the first move as they shouldn't be having sex until they're married.

Yay notion of classical social values that are fading over time!I'm a guy and of course I've had to go first most of the time, but a few times I've been with girls that like to go for it.I personally wouldn't care who starts what first.

Would you want the girl to make the first move in the relationship or the guy? like on a date, first sex, etc..

Dear friend what I think here again it depends upon the nature of the partner I know a couple where the guy is very shy and always the main deciding steps in their life are taken by the girl only. When I asked why it is so she said if I am going to wait for him to take the first step for anything then this life will not be sufficient for it. So that's it my friend depends upon the nature and nothing else.?

It depends. i as a guy prefer girls making the first move because them i see that they really like me and want something more. Because girls are used to guys hitting on them and many if they are single and like the guy a little say:"eh why not" even thou they are not really into you. From a girl point of view i also would like (as a girl) to make the firs move firstly because a lot of guyz just want sex so if i flirt with a guy he seems interested and i see that he's shy it's a good thing because i cam see his real intentions and then make the move a little assured. But because i'm not a girl maybe i'm wrong. :PSomeone sad something about sex after marriage, big mistake a relationship in which the sex is not working is failed from the start, and you don't want to get married just to divorce. Just use protection and don't do it really soon and with everybody.

It depends. i as a guy prefer girls making the first move because them i see that they really like me and want something more. Because girls are used to guys hitting on them and many if they are single and like the guy a little say:"eh why not" even thou they are not really into you.From a girl point of view i also would like (as a girl) to make the firs move firstly because a lot of guyz just want sex so if i flirt with a guy he seems interested and i see that he's shy it's a good thing because i cam see his real intentions and then make the move a little assured. But because i'm not a girl maybe i'm wrong. smile.gif
Someone sad something about sex after marriage, big mistake a relationship in which the sex is not working is failed from the start, and you don't want to get married just to divorce. Just use protection and don't do it really soon and with everybody

I think he stoled my words.....(joking) :P
i would say that sex and all are common now a days with the young couples even i am interested in that but 1 thing should be kept in mind that a single mistake can ruin your or her's life in a single shot....
And ya i also suppose that girls being so advanced and modern are likely to have no problem with initiating this....But boys too can initiate but then the problem would be that a girl is sometimes shy and does not want what u want to do and this can drift her interest in you.
But if a girl starts it all i don't think there is a problem because the boys are always ready for that(in 99.9% cases) and a girl would be much more comfortable in that case...

Yes the guy should make the first move, I think.But most of the girls I've been dating have been very attacking, so you should expect that girl can do that first move too. Or is it just the type of girls that I usually date, don't know :P

Well yes it's right a mistake could have a disastrous outcome but you might get a disastrous outcome if you walk on some grass slip and break your neck. Condoms are really good and if people really use them and know how to use them they rarely rarely rarely go wrong, i have a sex life for 10 years and my friend and we never got a bad one. Hope i don't get one :P But a lot of people use them wrong or don't know about pre ejaculation. I know some people that do it without one and when they come they put it right then. Bad use of one.

Would you want the girl to make the first move in the relationship or the guy? like on a date, first sex, etc..

In general , i think it should man make the first move .It's suit for people's nature!
But, if the girl will make the first,i will take up it.

Well in today's society it's expected that the guy makes the first move, but women are making more first moves than in the past now. As for the first sex part, I would hope that neither makes the first move as they shouldn't be having sex until they're married.

My "husband" and I will probably never officially get married. We live together, we have a son together, and that works for us. He was married before and his ex cheated and basically screwed him over, got him put in jail and took his son away from him. (We still don't get to see him). While marriage is important, it us your understanding with god that binds you. We've said our vows to each other before god, but we've never gone through the legal process. If someone chooses to do the deed without being married it is their choice. That is the one thing no one can take away, Our free will.

Anyway, to the original question. As a woman, I would prefer the guy make the first move. I was always shy, and the one sitting in the corner of the bar or dancing alone at the club. Had I been more open who knows what might have happened. But guys always failed to make the first move, and those who did, well. They must not like shy girls.

Anyway, to the original question. As a woman, I would prefer the guy make the first move. I was always shy, and the one sitting in the corner of the bar or dancing alone at the club. Had I been more open who knows what might have happened. But guys always failed to make the first move, and those who did, well. They must not like shy girls.

The reason why guys didn't make the first move is because they feel insecure when a girl is very shy.
They think you don't want them around, so they don't dare to make the first move in fear of being rejected.

So in essence, guys don't like shy girls. Wow, most girls are shy because of insecurity and a fear of rejection. Thats interesting. No wonder I spent most of my life alone. lol

As I girl I think if you want it then go for it, I mean the worst thing that can happen (If it's a nice guy/girl off course) it's I'm sorry I don't like you or I'm not interested, you have nothing to lose but a lot to win. You don't get anywhere by being shy, you just have to find the correct time to bring things up and you'll get your answer good or not, you just have to be strong and face it, there's always going to be someone who like you, you just have to keep your mind open to new possibilities and be patient. :P