xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
r0b-dog

Stargatewars_main :: Mmorpg Browser Game

huh? Tokra? There is no Tokra... There are only Tauri (Humans of EARTH), Replicators, Goa'uld, and Asgard (I'm Asgard)To some this game will be really boring (especially those who dislike/hate scifi shows), but even for Stargate fans, it is pretty boring to start off, but once you get enough money, the game is pretty fun.Each of the 4 races has their own pros and cons...Asgard - Excels in defence, but lacks a lot in attack...Goa'uld - Balanced, get a money bonusReplicators - Get a Covert/Stealth bonusTauri - Get an attack bonus...After getting into the 2%? you start getting Glory and reputation points, once you reach 1000 in glory and reputation points you ascend, different races ascend to different races based on their races...Like Asgard when acsended become Ancients (Possibly the most advanced race in the SG universe, although Tauri are quickly catching up, holding the entire asgard database, AND the ancient database...)Tauri ascended become Tollan (Humans with more advanced technology)Goa'uld, I think when they ascend, they become Tok'ra, but I am not 100% sure about that, (Tok'ra, allied with the Tauri, on the good side, despise the Goa'uld)Not sure about replicators, they become something like "Machine Spirit" or something...Really fun game once you get enough firepower for you mothership to wreck havoc...EDIT: Goa'uld become System Lord when they become ascended, and Replicators become "NanoTiMaster"

Edited by csp4.0 (see edit history)

Well, I created an account and right off I noticed the security measures they instill not only look amateur but show signs that they don't secure their system all that well and that cheating is a very easy task in the game. I bookmarked it so I will be going back to it again to play some more, but I am definitly not reassured by the amateur looking site for a game like this. Just my two cents, thanks for the link though, I do like stargate, so hopefully I'll get into it, but I'm not much for turn based games.