xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
thrillerboy

Cool Site To Learn Languages Learn to speak in Native accent

http://www.rosettastone.com/lp/sbsr/livemocha/?prid=livemocha_com

Discovered this site months before. And also I took some classes. I should say this is really cool one. Try it.

Learn new languages in a social way with LiveMocha.

Livemocha is the first-of-its-kind online language-learning community. With fun and interactive lessons that move at the right pace for you. You can access their team of passionate language tutors and start track your progress to reach your goals. Learn, practice, and share.

Learn these languages:
English,
French,
Hindi,
German,
Spanish and
Mandarin Chinese, among others.

Receive one-on-one instruction from tutors and native speakers. Submit speaking and writing lessons to receive tips from native speakers. You can also check out the Blog section for updates and more. Find out more at livemocha.com.

That seems pretty cool. I plan on taking a German class next fall, and I've always been interested in learning other languages. I'm in the process of signing up right now, it should be interesting.

Hi,Just want to add this. You can also get languages tutorial at bbc.co.uk . Search for languages tutorial in their Search Box. There are many good ways to learn languages.Dave

wow! that IS cool. say something in php for me and then translate it in to english. i would love to learn! :)

There is a cool website to learn php language and that is http://php.net/ it is a cool tutorial to learn everything about php. Try once.