xisto Community
Tourist

Need Help To Reduce Warn Level [resolved]

I am a hosted member of Xisto.com. I have few warning (20%) for many days. I want to reduce this warn level. I searched the forum writing "warn", "warning" etc. but did not find any result, so I created this topic. Please any one help me details how can I reduce my warn level to zero.

Firstly make sure you understand the rules of Xisto.com, Most of it is common sense but if you lack it then make sure you do have a good read of the rules. When you post new topics or replies make sure it contributes in some way or if you are unsure do not post it as it may be spam and will do nothing but increase your warning level when people report it. I don't think your warning level will go down if you do not post any topics (good ones) so you may have to have a good think about what you intend to contribute to our forums before posting. Remember quality post are way more important then the number of post you make. Try and bring something that has not already been brought to the forums and can help other members in the process. Like I said mostly common sense and don't break any rules. Good luck to you.

Your warning will be reduced over time when the staff members spot that you are making good quality posts and that you have shown you understand and can follow the rules. You seem to have understood why you got your warnings originally, and have taken action on them. Keep making good quality contributions to the forums and your warning will drop down to 0%.

Although I don't know what you have for warnings, but depending on the type of warnings you got, just do the opposite of of that warning to get it reduce. Most of the time it has to do with how you post in the forums and so spending some time posting in the forums will help, usually about 2 weeks and you will get one unit of your warning reduce or it could be reduce even sooner or later depending how you do on the fixing the problem you got for your warning.

since i happen to be one of those who served you a warning a while back, you can PM me directly after 3 to 5 days from today. :P jlhaslip has just lowered your warning level hours ago, and i will do the same thenafter. that should drop your warning back to 0%. :lol:

---

(UPDATE: warning reduced april 14, 2008 for learning from, and keeping in line, with forum rules and regulations since warning was served.)

Thanks every one for your kind help. Today I found my warn level as zero. Thanks moderators especially serverph and jlhaslip to reduce my warn level. For a long time I was trying to upgrade my free hosting, but for the warning I was not able to upgrade my hosting account. Now I will be able to apply for upgrading. Thanks every one again.