xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Storm

Deus Ex Do you still play?

I was just curious if there are any of you out there that are still playing Deus Ex ( the orginal)? It has a multi-player and a single player mode. I like the multi player on this much better the CS. DX is getting old now but it is still very popular, we just need more new faces to start playing and such. If you still play please let me know and i could hook you up with a clan if you want.-Storm

I still play the single player game through every once in a while. I once finished it without killing anyone but those I had to, took the rest out with the baton and creative use of pepper spray. What is the multiplayer like, I always found there were too few people playing and that it was too easy to kill someone. I know at one point people were developing a way to play the single player game cooperatively, that could have been fun. Anyway, if you could give a bit more info about the multiplayer game and this clan it would be good. Thanks.

Well with the multiplayer it is always best to have a clan so that you can then have a clan war. Those are always fun :rolleyes: . Anyway i have m8s that own a clan called Hunter Killerz and i get to make them a website and all that fun stuff :) . You can find there forums at http://z3.invisionfree.com/HunterKillerz/index.php?. Just pay them a visit they are a fun bunch of guys. Other then that i say you just connect to the multiplayer and play, then ask guys that have tags (IE. [HK] or [iO]) if their clans are recruiting and such.

Thanks a lot for the reply. I will have to dig out the CD and reinstall the game. i think i am due another run through it to get myself back into it before I go and get myself slaughtered in multiplayer. I will also make sure I stop by that forum later and see what the people are like. At worst it will give me an excuse to play a few casual games of MP, and I may play more often if it turns out to be better than I remember.

its really not that bad once you get in a clan. That way you are provided with wars constintly and can always have someone to fight :). If you dont join a clan there are always public servers that have alot of guys still on them that play without and with clans. Trust me you want to install it again :rolleyes:

I'm going to end up giving in to temptation and reinstalling it again at some point it seems. if I end up wasting as many hours playing as I did the last time though, I will be sure to blame you entirely.More seriously though I think I will have a go in some of the public servers over the weekend and see how I find it and go from there.

usually on weekends it is fairly busy which is very good and fun :). Be sure to look for a clan as well if you want to play for real that is. Other wise just have fun in the public servers and all that. Enjoy m8, and u cant blame me, i always win :rolleyes:

I had a go on some of the public games and had good fun there. Right now I just don;t think I have the time to play any more than the odd game though, whatever the temptation may be.I'll have to give you a shout when I have time to play a bit more and give you a game some time. Thanks for all the information in any case. Now back to catching up on a few messages online before I have to get back to pretending to work.