xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
~Upnorf Cr3w~

Help Please - Just Started To Dj Need some hints and tips please

Hey all ive just ordered my brand new dj equipment. This is the first time i am doing this on my own. Ive helped a friend out before on the odd night doing it but im not as confident on my own.I have a good knowledge of music and have loads of music to play. All i wanted to know was if there any dj's around here that can give me a few tips.Do people make up there music before they get there, ? Like work it all out get there then play it off as they planned ? Or do they just turn up slam a few tunes on and see how it goes ? If people like it stick with that style of music or is they dont seem to like it that much then change it about ? Also someone told me to drink lots of red bull to keep me on my toes. But others told me not to do it as it keeps ur body going but not ur mind.Any help would be good thanks