xisto Community
Chesso

Computinghost 3s Order Issue (paypal).

Is there any way to resolve PayPal's most recent annoyance?I went to the trouble of getting the money into PayPal from bank so I can pay instantly, bu when I go to order it wants to do this eCheque rubbish and take more money out of the bank instead of PayPal.

Change the Primary Source of FUNDS in your PayPal account to Credit Card.Also, I have read a lot of CONS about funding your paypal account with a bank account rather than a credit card.-Shree

I cannot find how to change this and am unsure how it will help.I don't have a Credit Card, or atleast not one that can perform these types of transactions.I have money already in PayPal the old normal, standard way, just via my bank account, it's already cleared and ready to be used.It's just the CH order at the point of PayPal forces me to use eCheque (there are no other options), and I can't find even a proper settings page for PayPal or anything in their help.

You can send the Funds directly to Xisto - Web Hosting PayPal account PAYMENTS =AT= XISTO =DOT= COMAfter you send the funds, send a ticket to CH-SALES dept(https://support.xisto.com/) and get your order activated.Not only this, After your account is created, you can send payment to our PAYPAL address any time and we will adjust your payment and credit the same to your account.You can also make bulk or Advance payment in similar fashion. After we get your funds, we will create invoices and credit them accordingly.Therefore you do not have to worry about sending the payment using PayPal.-Shree