xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ItsMee.x

I Really Need Some Help Long Term Relationship Gone Soo Wrong

Hey everyone, thanks for taking your time in reading this. What it is that, im only 16 years old and have been with my boyfriend for almost 2 years, well i have been texting this boy from work, nothing bad, just as mates.. and i didnt tell my bf coz i no he will go mad, anyway he has found out and now he is saying he dot trust me, I love him so much, and i dont no whether he is goin 2 split up with me, over the last 2 days or so, i haven't been sleeping or eating properly, coz im so scared im goin 2 loose him. I no im young and got my while life ahead, but i love him so much, we have been through alot together and i just dont want to loose him.Ive been crying non stop its makin me so upset and depressed. What do i do? How do i cope if i do loose him? Plz help me,Worried 16 year old xx :lol:

Trust is a very finicky thing. The best course of action to have done was to let your boyfriend know beforehand, but of course, that can also go into the spout of "Just a friend, huh? Hrm..."Then again, he could have been all right with it and would have thought nothing of it. I don't know your boyfriend so I can't even say anything about him, really.I'm slightly afraid of future relationships with women (or at least I would like to think so) just because I was burned in the past. I'm rather jealous and kind of untrusting now, although I wouldn't let my then girlfriend know my true feelings per situation... it's my problem and I'll stay quiet about it.My advice to you is that since you guys have been together for two years, you should both sit down and talk about it. Guys do appreciate the notion that you want their perspective on the whole thing, although not all guys are like that. (There is the tendency to just keep quiet and not talk about it.) Obviously he can't be controlling and tell you that you can't see him anymore, but at the same time it could be a compromise to regain his trust... or he can grow up and settle with the fact that you can't just have female friends. It would be stupid to have tension in a relationship just because of this... like I said, offer to talk about it. If he doesn't want to, let him mull a bit and let him initiate talking.And of course, if things aren't very agreeable, don't turn it into a shouting match. That never gets anywhere.

Edited by rayzoredge (see edit history)

lol... you love a person how doesn't trust on you. strange! i wont go with a person who doesn't trust on me. yeah i agree with rayzoredge that Trust is a very finicky thing. well 1st of all if a person cant trust on you don't go ahead with him/her. anyways i would be better that you that guy and your bf arrange a meting like and remove all the misunderstanding between both of you i think it's the best way you can do. remaining its up to you. well love is not life its only part of it.

I agree with you both. The meeting thing is a good idea depending on your bf attitude. In all aspects if there is no trust there is no relationship. For a realtion ship is built on trust. Look at it in his perspective, if the table was turned what would you be thinking if he was talking to another female, and said ah we are just friends? I think he needs to be alittle more mature about his reaction to the situation. And you need to be more open with him on the friends issue. You have been togather 2 years that is a while for a young relationship. Sit and have a calm conversation and tell him how you feel and exsplain your self to him. If you are open with him and honest with him and he cannot except it then he has a problem or he is just a controling individual which seems to me you dont want. I know it seems like the end of the world but you are youg yet and need to exsplore other avenews. I am not saying dump him I am saying try to work out a happy medium that you can live with. Don't beat your self up over it and worring about it. If he sences it bothers you he may think that you and the other person where more than just friend.