xisto Community
ICE-XG

What's Your Favorite Game System - Console select one from each poll

What is your favorite game system!?!  

185 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

i'm a computer game fan. it's expensive but more useful. it can be use for many purpose for your study and entertainment. much easier to use and most common to more people.

A  favorite isn't even up there! WHERE'S NINTENDO 64?! Haha, God, I love that system and all of its games. Please tell me, who here WASN'T blown away by Super Mario when they first played it? Or Wave Race? Or the Ocarina of Time? All such amazing games in their respective genres...each one contains a certain magical essence that is seemingly untouched by the newer systems, who are all about cutting-edge graphics and audio.I miss the days of those magical games, whose days were numbered as soon as Dreamcast came out...LONG LIVE 64!

i voted for computer, although i love xbox too, computers are just...whats the word im looking for....oh yes, BETTER. i still have an xbox and ps2 but i spend the majority of my time on my computer. i agree with the caveman too, the N64 was sooooo rad when it first came out. i wouldnt call it my favorite system though :rolleyes: . i loved game gear when that first came out too...man, those were the days

Hmmm, where was the Saturn on that list? Oh well.I voted for the Game Cube, mostly because some of my fave games like Monkey Ball started on it, plus I play lot on Virtua Volleyball. There's also the bonus of it not being the size of a coffe table, like the X-Box, or as ugly or underpowered as the PS2, it's just a pure gamers machine! :rolleyes:

I think that the Xbox Game Console is THE BEST console that is out as of now. I have an Xbox and it is absolutely AWESOME. The main things that make it better from the other consoles [in my opinion] are:

-The Graphics. The best damn graphics out! Besides a computer, the graphichs of the Xbox are the best. They make PS2's GTA series go against the ps2!

-The Memory. You never will need any memory cards! 50,000+ Blocks Free. I have over 30 games with many saves on each and I don't have lower than 50,000 blocks.

-Halo. Halo2. The 2 best games EVER. Not on any other systems!

-Quality of GTA3 and GTA: Vice City. The quality is amazing. Custom soundtracks, extremely good graphics; the Xbox GTA is better than the PS2's GTA!

-'Coming Soon..' Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas --June of 2005-- Just read that. It's going to be 'off da hook'. :rolleyes:

lol. N64 as some fun games like donkey kong, mario, and supersmash brother. but nothing can beat system called computer. with mutily purpose nothing can ever replace computer as the king of allll game system even though it's really isn't

I prefer the Super NES :) With : Secret of Mana, Final Fantasy, Star Fox, Street Fighter, Zelda, Mario, Mario Kart, CastleVania, Yoshi Island, etc...Nostalgy :) I passed so much time on these game, I can't forget them, I love them :rolleyes:

Pshaw, PS2>all. But that's the only system I have besides NES anyways. I like the PS2 cause it has the widest variety of games, plus it's the base platform of some of the more recent Final Fantasy games, and that's really the only series I play aside from the Sims. I'm just not too much of a gamer anyways, but it's fun to play in my spare time anyhow.But PS2 is better because of the quality. =)

Playstation 2 all the way. More games of all different sorts of catagorys, shapes and forms, all of which are original. Do I need to have the best graphics of all the consoles to be the best? No. But it helps. If there where no such thing as a Playstation 2, I wouldn't have gotten a console. To me, the only console on the market is the Playstation 2. I also though, like computer gameing, but my computer is so old, and computers (gaming quality) are downright expensive. Plus, in my opinoion, Grand Theft Auto games are the best on the Playstation 2.

Well, I guess it would have to be Game Cube. The games on this system are pretty good (people seem to hate Game Cube...I don't know why, but oh well). I like Windwaker, Spyhunter, and afew other games as well. If Playstation was up there, I would probably have voted for Playstation...the ORIGINAL Playstation. The main reason why I would vote for Playstation is because of the FF series. The last four Final Fantasy games were probably the best (because of the graphics and music).