xisto Community
Saint_Michael

Trap17 2008 Awards Voting

Well the voting has begin for the 3rd annual Xisto awards and I like to toss a pre-victory congratulations for those made it to the finals, and a better luck next year for those who did not make the cut. Also I ask you all to vote only once, because I should have check this poll script before setting it up, and it seems you can vote more then once and I have check out other ways to set this up as well. I have faith that people will be honorable in their selections regardless of the stupidity I put in for not checking this script earlier.

Also some categories had to be randomly filled in and I thank alex for helping me with that and so let the voting begin.

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

I have submitted mine, I wasn't really active in 2007, so I couldn't really expect my name to be in that list. But nonetheless, a huge congrats to all those who made it.

I have submitted my votes. A heartfelt congratulations to everyone who who made it this far.

I just want to remind people what the "Most likely to become bill gate's boss" one is. It is NOT who is the mastermind programmer who created marvelous sites for us all to enjoy, because OpaQue would win that hands down. BUT It is the replacement category for Mad Scientist. It states that it is for the person who has written the most creative posts in "My theories, possible inventions etc etc" Which if you don't mind me pointing out: Opaque has only written one topic under that forum >_<. Now I'm not saying don't vote for OpaQue for anything because he definitely deserves to win trapper of the year and quite a few others... BUT I'm just asking you all to remember who spent hours of slaving over a hot computer writing tons of informational and interesting theories in that board... And no I'm not being conceded here. It's the only award I really want to win.

Right, I've submitted my votes. Good luck to everyone who got through to voting.

Also I ask you all to vote only once, because I should have check this poll script before setting it up, and it seems you can vote more then once and I have check out other ways to set this up as well. I have faith that people will be honorable in their selections regardless of the stupidity I put in for not checking this script earlier.

< Just insert some sort of evil laugh here... > Don't be surprised if I win all the categories, including the ones I'm not even in :lol:

heh.. Finally the day has arrived.. :DFirst of all I never expected my name to be in the list and man was I shocked when I saw it in the "Moderator ...... " list I mean if it was in some random poll I would have agreed but in the place where I don't deserve it? :DSecondly, I am shocked that Rvalkass is not winning the moderation poll, I was going to cheat by adding 3 or votes but am worried that somebody is tracking my actions :lol:Thirdly, I was never going to vote at all... But reading Alex's warning... I decided to vote before he came out to get me, Please don't kill me now that I have voted for you :D j/kYes, Michael I have voted for you too so stop crying right now :PBest of luck fellow rats of the rat race :D

I submitted my votes. Good luck to everyone who is in the finals and I am sort of surprised to see me only under 2 categories. Course I haven't been here that "long". Anyway, I hope I win some sort of award lol.

Okay, you can close the polls now. My votes are in... :lol:Thanks to everyone for participating in the Xisto Awards voting. And thanks for the Nominations.Good luck to everyone in the running.

I voted, and i must say that that system for voting is good in my opinion.I thank you all for your votes.

I didn't know I was nominated until I was voting. Hahaha. Thanks, to whoever nominated me. I have a question though, does the voting system take note if you have voted to the category already? Because I noticed that once I started voting on the next category, the previous category goes back to the form instead of just showing the results (as it should). I know I'm not supposed to be thinking of people rigging the system by voting themselves more than once (I assume you're all honest enough---hey, I didn't vote in the category I was nominated, just FYI), and I know this is all for fun as well, but being careful isn't bad.

I just want to remind people what the "Most likely to become bill gate's boss" one is. It is NOT who is the mastermind programmer who created marvelous sites for us all to enjoy, because OpaQue would win that hands down. BUT It is the replacement category for Mad Scientist. It states that it is for the person who has written the most creative posts in "My theories, possible inventions etc etc" Which if you don't mind me pointing out: Opaque has only written one topic under that forum >_<. Now I'm not saying don't vote for OpaQue for anything because he definitely deserves to win trapper of the year and quite a few others... BUT I'm just asking you all to remember who spent hours of slaving over a hot computer writing tons of informational and interesting theories in that board... And no I'm not being conceded here. It's the only award I really want to win.

LOL, oh no! Campaigning on Trap 17! Like we aren't getting enough of that crap on the media with the upcoming presidential election! :lol:

And of course, I'm dissapointed, though not surprised I didn't get any nominations. Those are some tough catagories for a non computer knowledgable person to get into. I thought maybe "comedian" but I'm not really that funny. I try though. Maybe next year there will be a catagory for "Doggedly Determined dumb Blondes" or something to that effect.

Good luck to everyone!

Well I thought I toss a pole update just because we had a mass poller who did some spiking, so I did a house cleaning based on the IP numbers that got logged for each poll. To be fair everyone lost votes to make it as even as possible so if you were winning by like 2-3 votes you could now be losing, however, because I turned the logging on after I started I don't know an accurate count. So with the house cleaning I did it is more or less what has been voted so far.So if you haven't put in your votes in yet plenty of time to do so.

i didn't cast my vote cause i don't think i've right to cast my vote when i've warn level on me. but as a being Xisto community member the visited the site look the votes and selected the person but didn't click on the votes. anyways best luck and wishes for all the winners

I must say that I was very disappointed when I didn't see an award for "Disappearing out of thin air only to return 3 months to say that you're back but your really not so you randomly appear 4 months later and make a post." I have a good feeling that I would be nominated for that one.