xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
m spartan w

My Newest Guide For Runescape

Now this guide is going to be short and simple, nothing special. ok all you need is rune armor and a dragon weapon recommended + food. I advise using monks as there not much more than lobs, but half of sharks, and steal heal 16.

Ok so you should have your rune armor on and your weapon and 26 food, why not 28 you ask? Because your going to go kill ankous lvl 75 located in the barbarian village mini game (bottom floor, ill get a map up soon.) If you bring 28 of whatever food you have chosen, you will waste food picking up drops when you get there. Therefore, it saves a little bit of money, and food by doing it this way, 27 food works fine, but i still think that as a waste.

Ankous are known for there massive ammounts of bloods, deaths, addamant arrow, mith ore, pure essence and level 3 clue scrolls.

*note the ammounts below are how much they drop each time.

Bloods=5/11

Deaths=10

Addy arrows=7/9/11/14 (im not sure, estimates of what i've gotten)

Mith ore=3/4/7(again not sure but that seems right)

Pure essence=15

Ok now some oof you may be leary of this, but trust me it works.

Last week I used about 200 monk fish on my lvl 80 acc w/ 70 attack strength and 60 defense and i PROFITED around 150k a trip meaning that monkfish are 400 each and 26*400=10400gp, so you actually make around 160k a trip.

Posted Image

I ended up getting to 70 defense and getting over 1k of each runes 1.5k p ess 800 addy arrows and 300 mithril ore.

That's about a 1.1m profit and good experience!

The armor I used were rune plate, legs, helm,obby shield, whip, str ammy, rune boots and obby cape.

Also, use your prayer!!!! if you are 43+ prayer when you run out of food, use protection from melee, i get an extra 30 deaths and bloods per trip this way.

Hope you enjoyed my guide and hope it can help you guys. and the reason my guide is free is becuse im done selling it its free now. and yes i know my other guide with sommoning was a flaw since they didnt do what i expected them to do.

credits go to opium and luna

**ps. after each trip you can

A) Walk out and use the ladder and go to edge re-bank and go to the monastery, recharge your prayer and use the monks at the altar to heal you(NOT THE FOOD!!!!!!!!!!)

:lol: Use a glory telly/ancient telly to edge and repeat the rest of step a.