xisto Community

You could continue to post here and get an account at the Xisto, or perhaps try Qupis. for free hosting.

*edit*

typo in the Qupis URL fixed - thanks

You could continue to post here and get an account at the Xisto, or perhaps try Qupis. for free hosting.

Is it possible the Quois web site is entirely in Spanish?

@williamstukeley:I've tried a few hosting sites now, all free of course, namely the terrible geocities and freewebs *sigh* but i can tell you this one is the best hands down. I wont lie there is very occasional down time but more often than not it lasts less than an hour and ive never noticed it. The rules are fairly calm but enforced well which means everyone gets a fair host and the forum support is excellent and its a great place to spend time. If you read the readme it will explain the credits, for the first package its 10 credits and for the second its 30 (the readme explains how to get credits and what they are, it is free, you dont buy them so dont worry about paying anything!) 10 credits is a breeze, you can easily get that in a day providing you follow the rules. 30 credits is a breeze to get in a week spending just a couple hours online a day. The advantage to this method is you get better stuff for the 30 credits and no ads ( i really hate internet ads) It is suggested you have an advert but i dont think its necessary, i have a little text link out of gratitude :lol:As said Qupis is also very good (i hear, i am hosted with Xisto) but you do get one advert, though it is small and customizable. If you choose to go with the credits option please read the readme as the rules on these forums are fairly strict, which is a good thing, and you might not get awarded the credits if its copied or considered spam-ish.

Yeah, get a free web hosting account from here. I have, and it's a great deal.As said Qupis is also very good, I'm with Xisto so I can't give a personal account. But I know there is one advert, apparently small and you can change it. Not sure though.

Do you know any other web-hositng providers? So, I am required to post anything on their forums?

There are other free webhosts. There are a few that require posting for hosting. A lot add advertisements on the page of the user. There are some webhosts that offer free website for free without any other requirements and without advertisements on the pages of the user put there by the webhost. But it takes some time to find them. The lists with free webhosts on websites with lists of free webhosts contain sometimes webhosts that ended some time ago. And it takes some time to find out which webhost offers free webspace without advertisements. Sometimes it gets only clear that the free website has no adds once the website is created. Since it seems Xisto doesn't like to post links and names of concurrents this post doesn't contain a link to free webhosts without adds.

It is hard to find free web hosting service without ads that is of quality. The culprit are those abusers signing up tons of account just to provide a warez download center with advertisements such as a survey system that locks out anyone who don't want to fill in a survey. The survey in question pays the abuser and the free hosting gains nothing and they end up being sued for piracy.

It is the first time I am going to create my own website and I am very interested in creating my own website.There are many free web hosting services that have ads at the top of the page but i am here looking for free web hosting without ads. So, please tell me from where I can find best free web hosting service.

Edited by moderator (see edit history)

You can try: http://hourb.com/
it gives unlimited free hosting. You can start whatching their videos.As fas as i've seen, they offer full featured cpanel with cron jobs, ssh connc. & much more also including unlimited free sace and bandwidth..You can check it out.Its absolutely free and no forum posting required.

Edited by srjmrwork (see edit history)