xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
galexcd

Challenge Writer Needed

I do like to save up credits and give them away to different members, but I am terrible at coming up with the challenges that members must answer to get the credits. If anyone wants to post different difficult, but not impossible challenges for members to answer I will supply the credits for the winner. Any member (hosted or non hosted) who can come up with difficult and creative challenges can apply here. You don't need to be hosted because I can send the winning credits directly to the winner (the winner needs to be hosted of course). And when I accumulate enough credits to hold another giveaway I will PM my challenge writer to come up with a new one. So anybody out there interested?EDIT: well i suppose you do need to be hosted to apply here since I posted in the hosted members area, but if a non-hosted member wants to apply they could PM me.

Edited by alex7h3pr0gr4m3r (see edit history)