xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
KansukeKojima

Rappelz Players! I Need A Missing File! [resolved] Help please

Ok... so I spent all night downloading Rappelz, all this morning installing it and making room on my pc.... and guess what.... I'm missing one file.... so now it refuses to work.So if anyone plays Rappelz could they upload 'd3d9.dll' so a file sharing site, etc. and pm me the link please.Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Actually one of my friends was able to find this file for my, sorry for the inconvienience if anyone actually began to look, but thanks anyways.Mods, you may close this topic now.

Topic is resolved.Please PM any moderator to continue this discussion. Until then, this topic is closed.

Replying to KansukeKojimaOK so I've downloaded everything to be able to play Rappelz... But WAIT ONE FILE MISSING! ... GASP! window comes up and says-Cannot find import; DLL may be missing, corrupt, or wrong version file "audiere.Dll", error 125Ok simple problem right NOT then I try downloading the file from another site so now I got it but when I see the error window the SFrame icon appears at the bottom so I think it has to with the SFrame thing so I try to combine audiere.Dll into SFrame and it STILL SAYS error so now SFrame wont use any other audiere.Dll execpt it's own or I don't know what the problem is I tried to re-download EVERYTHING but same thing I'm starting to think theres no way I'am going to play rappelz without some help so please someone help me I'am at witz end! you can reply to this on this site and my email address is-Blacknightstare@yahoo.ComHope someone emails me in the meantime I'll scour the internet for solutions...Currently still not working T_T

What my problem was that when the patch downloader got my files it just downloaded them, it did not replace the old files. I had to manually move the dl'd files to replace the existing ones. That got me past that hurdle, but now I can't play because of an unexpected client error after the screen blinks black a few times... Hope that helps and you don't get my error.