xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
KansukeKojima

My Attempt At A Death Star... (starwars Fans.... I'm So Sorry)

Alright... well this is my first attempt at creating a death star in Bryce 5... and its also my first atttempt at a realistc image.... I ususally do abstracts with lots of wierd shapes.... and I'm so sorry if your a starwars fan... feel free to shoot me.. XD

Posted Image

I have 2 reactions to this:1. (As Luke Skywalker) NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!2. *shoots you*But as a first attempt, it ain't bad. Next time, don't have the laser fire or charging...it kinda looks messed up. Instead try working on the details of the death star a little more first.

It's not that bad actually. The only thing it needs is a better texture and bump map. Almost in every case, a model that doesn't look realistic can be brought to life with the correct texturing and lighting. Also you may want to tone down your death ray thing that is coming out of it It is kind of difficult to see the cannon itself Remember in starwars there were like 6 separate beams that combined into one, not one long one.

Hahaha thanks. I just used one of the materials I had in my library... called 'Unfinished Death Star'.... its not really that great of a material though... I should learn more advanced material editing. If I ever re-do this, I'll definately fix the lazer...