xisto Community
guangdian

Simple Cms To Internet Marketing marketing seo

hey do you guys got some simple cms to make lots of sites quickly?

maybe gonna with the collection functions? :P

there i got some and let you know,anyone know more just reply,

chyrp,

it light weight,but it cost more cpu and memory.

flatpress

cool,no need to database

textpattern

i can not pass the w3 validator with it. :lol:

The best choice for a simple CMS to build Friendly SEO websites quickly and easily would be WORDPRESS. The cms actually gives you the possibility of doing anything, Not just in the form of blog and with ease. The simplest BEST SEO friendly cms with lots of plug ins for what ever feature you might need concerning SEO. It is also ofcourse written with open source PHP so you can hack the pages the way you like. I know quite a few good ones: Mambo, Joomla (Mambo based), Drupal (Great for community social sites) but for making up seo websites that are based upon content and information - Wordpress. - No second choice for me.

I really like Joomla 1.5. It is not difficult to use and it is very complete.There is a huge support community and there are millions of templates out there, many of them free.I thought Wordpress was for blogging, but after reading this topic I am going to give it a try. It is probably simpler to use, but I think Joomla may be more complete?By the way, Joomla 1.5 is very SEO friendly. Template design can be 100% CSS (content in HTML generated by php), which mean SE can index content perfectly.

Well, I have to say, my first experience with Wordpress was good.Installation went fine, but it does require editing a file following instructions on the Wordpress website.Joomla's installation is a bit more automatic (not always problem free though).Once installed I looked at the frontpage and it looked very clean and simple. A blog, really.The admin site is also quite simple, but again, it does not seem to offer the options and flexibility of Joomla. It looks like a blog admin.So, at this early stage of testing, I would- Use Wordpress if your online strategy is based on a blog kind of website.- Use Joomla if you want to need to create a website with different sections and types of contents.I will post again if I see more things in Wordpress worth mentioning :lol:

I agree that Wordpress is probably the best SEO-based CMS there is. I personally use Joomla but that's because I haven't explored Wordpress enough to customize it to my needs.I've been able to do everything I need in Joomla pretty easily, but might give WP another try when I get enough time to actually explore it.

you can use Firepow. It's the same as WordPress but can be installed in many sites in just a small span of time. if you can create 2-5 a day then in firepow you can create 10-20 a day (just a calculation).

For me WordPress is actually created for blogging. But it can do the same as Joomla can if you know what you are doing. Just explore the whole admin panel and read. You can create a site similar to (or better) than Joomla's output site. For me Joomla will be a bit difficult for beginners not like WordPress.