xisto Community
m spartan w

Im Approved And Screened But..... [resolved] need help

I posted i wanted my hosting acount once I got aprooved and screened i cheaked my e mail wasnt there . Then i posted againe buffalo told me to cheak my bulk/spam i did but still nothing it just wasnt there i need help and fast please.

Got to the Account Management page found here and select the first in the list to create your account.
Access to the cpanel is available using various methods in your Browser. See the Xisto readme.

It's always a good idea to finish reading a post before making an assumption.

http://forums.xisto.com/topic/56772-free-web-hosting-m-spartan-w-resolved-free-website-online-movies/

If you couldn't find the confirmation email you could have just gone straight to Xisto.com/manage and used your first application information to activate your hosting account (which I also provided you with a link).

Topic is resolved.

Please PM any moderator to continue this discussion. Until then, this topic is closed.

ok i tried to use the use manage but t stll wont work t says need to be approved i used the info on my frst request. i need to get approved then i used the nfo on the second request it says my use needs to start wth the alphabet.

nfo on the second request it says my use needs to start wth the alphabet.

Try using password in all alphanumeric--do not mix special characters. This includes your forum password. Change your forum password if it's not all alphanumeric. Follow the second error message and your issue will be resolved.

i need to get approved

Sorry for not double checking; OpaQue never activated your hosting approval after approving your hosting application. You should have received a confirmation email as I have just activated your approval. Thanks.

Topic is resolved.Please PM any moderator to continue this discussion. Until then, this topic is closed.