xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
jennyrp85

Hi :)

Just joined the boards and thought I'd get my introduction out of the way. My name is Jenny and I am 22 years old. I am a textbook manager for out military support department..in other words I buy books for military schools.I love photography and web design! :lol:

Hello jennyrp85 Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich, in Michigan, USA. Where are you? I too like web designing and photography. They are both hobbies of mine. I offer free web sets to the beginners; link on my sig below. And you can catch some of my photography on my homepage; link on my profile page.

If you have come to Trap for the hosting, you have come to the right place. Hosting here is very reliable and offers the best packages on the web. Make sure you don't post a lot of one-liners, they are considered spam. It is not the number of posts you make, but the quality that earns you credits for your hosting. You can use the links just above my sig to learn all about Trap 17. You will need to know all this stuff to function on the boards, etc.

See you around the boards. :lol:

Hello and welcome to the Trap 17 forums! You and I are the same age :lol: Sorry, I just found that pretty cool. Plus, we both seem to have similar interests! I also like photography and web design, but then again I'm guessing most people in these forums do too :P So you should fit in quite well with the bunch of us :DAnyway, if you have any questions just post away here and everyone's so helpful that I'm sure you'll get good answers from people. They are more than happy to help when I'm struggling with a problem, so we'll do our best to help you out as well :DEdit: I feel like a smiley addict... I just realized after posting just how many there were lol... hope I didn't drive you insane with them all!

Edited by midnightvamp (see edit history)

Hello, Jenny!

Welcome to Xisto, it is really nice to meet you.

I really hope that you are going to become satisfied with... well, everything here. :lol:

You love photographs. And I love looking at them. But, well... Yeah, that was all I had to say. Welcome, and remember to read the rules.

Good luck, i hope to see you around the forum. :P