xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
MrSandMan

Can Anyone Post Your Free Site To Show Samples?

Hello, I'm new here and was just curious if we can see some of the sites made by the users. I think it would be interesting to see how creative they made their sites on the web hosting services provided here.Thanks! :lol:

Well if you go the website review forum you can see plenty of websites from trap users in there, and of course with a little google trick you can see the rest of the Xisto websites by doing this in google:site:Xisto.comThere was a script a member made that would display the whoel Xisto directory but I just check it and the directory is no longer there anymore to be used. So check out the options I provided, and of course I wouldn't doubt people would post their links for "free advertisement", and no spamming your links provide a little detail about what your site is about.As for mine it is blank right now.

You may also be able to find members' sites in their profiles (like mine). Under their "Personal Statement," there should be a link labeled "Visit My Website." If the user is hosted here at Xisto, most likely that link leads to their site that is hosted with Xisto.

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/
You may not understand the humor in the webcomics, but yea, here you go.
I basically grabbed a template and almost totally customized it. I took the background image, widened it and changed the color. I made my own header. AND I have two style sheets. I basically copied the one I was given and made a couple changes for the webcomic part of the site.

I hope my site inspires you to do something great. :lol: