xisto Community
alex1985

A Simple Cms?

Well when you say simple do you mean this simple?

eSitePosted Image

That is REALLY simple, there is a tutorial on PHPClasses but you have to be signed in to use/see it so i could copy it but I'd mostly likely get myself in trouble so ill give you the link, sign up and look at it yourself!Posted Image

Read this First

This is the actual CMS but look above for the bit you really need to learn!

I hope this helps

Take a look at http://www.opensourcecms.com/ . They list pretty much every CMS available at the moment, along with descriptions and demonstration versions running for you to take a look at. Look in the Portals (CMS) section in the menu on the left and go through the various CMSs available, pick one you like the look of, download the source code and then take a look at the code that runs that CMS. They're all different, so take a look at a few. Also, use the online demos. If you spot a feature you like the look of, see if you can work out how it is done by looking through the code.