xisto Community
tricky77puzzle

Custom Titles? what are they all about?

You get the ability to make a custom title at 200 posts, if I remember correctly. Go to the My Controls link at the top of any forum page, then click Edit Profile Information on the left hand side. The first field that appears should be a Custom member title field. Tap in the custom title you want, and hit the Confirm button at the bottom.

You get the ability to make a custom title at 200 posts, if I remember correctly. Go to the My Controls link at the top of any forum page, then click Edit Profile Information on the left hand side. The first field that appears should be a Custom member title field. Tap in the custom title you want, and hit the Confirm button at the bottom.

Oh, at 200 posts? (i.e. once you become a "Super Member".)

I thought the limit was 500 or something. Now all I need to do is to come up with a good title. (My post count is nearing 300 as I make this post.)

No, it's not there. I don't see a "Custom member title" field. Maybe the limit is 300? If so, i'm 3 posts away.

Edited by tricky77puzzle (see edit history)

Yes the limit is set at 500 and not 200 so you got 202 more posts get in order to change your member title. I think maybe the post count could be reduce or remove that post count altogether, since I never really see the reason why you owuld need a post count for a custom title anyway.

Yes the limit is set at 500 and not 200 so you got 202 more posts get in order to change your member title. I think maybe the post count could be reduce or remove that post count altogether, since I never really see the reason why you owuld need a post count for a custom title anyway.

True. But I think the custom-title thing is to reward loyal members, and give them some autonomy after the standard ranks run out. I think the limit should be reduced to 300 instead, because that's bigger than 200, which is the last standard rank, and because the limit shouldn't be reduced altogether.

I remember that for me i didn't see the field until i reached 501 or 502 posts, but it may be different in your case. And a reduction would be nice.