xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
bthaxor

Download Files Off Esnips.com even now that the download button is gone

hey everyone,

i am sure that many of you may have heard of esnips, which is basically online file storage/sharing. you can now find almost any file imaginable on esnips, and in many ways it is better than rapidshare.

previously, once you are signed in to esnips, you were able to download any esnips file via a button only viewable to members.

back then, there was a method to download any file without even signing in.

then, probably due to legal issues, users were able to choose whether or not people could download their files. the hack mentioned above, though, still worked.

recently, esnips removed the download button ALTOGETHER, leaving many esnips users disappointed. the downloading method stopped working, and the usage of esnips drastically declined.

i am pleased to share with you, however, a method for downloading files off esnips despite their current efforts to stop people from being able to do so. as with the previous method, there is absolutely no need to sign in. also, i am very proud to announce that THIS METHOD WORKS EVEN FOR FILES THAT HAVE BEEN REMOVED FROM ESNIPS!!!

NOTE: although there is a *.mp3 extension at the end of this method, use the same procedure REGARDLESS OF THE FILE EXTENSION OF THE FILE YOU ARE TRYING TO DOWNLOAD!!! trust me, it works.

here is the esnips link to one of my favourite songs ('valentine's day', by linkin park):

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

to download this file, all i must do is change the url in the address bar in the following way:

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/nsdoc/5f6eeea4-76f6-4ccf-8d88-f4d23af14488/09-Valentines-Day/ts_id/ns_flash/file1.mp3

NOTE: if the esnips link has an extension in the end, this method still works

another method to download your files is via esnips download. basically, this site is a script which automatically converts your esnips links to what is shown in this tutorial.

enjoy!

DISCLAIMER: i am not responsible in terms of whatever content you chose to download from esnips. you choose to download music illegally, it's not my problem.