xisto Community
gisellebebegirl

I Keep Seeing The Same Numbers Everywhere

i didnt know where to post it.. move it if its in the wrong place (: but here it goes.. i keep seeing the same numbers everywhere 918 at first i was just kinda like OH COOL, but now its kinda freaking me out, as im reminising about all the times ive seen itfact: my birthday is 09 - 18 & idk i keep seeing it everywhere.. is it a sign of some kind? idk.. its just weird. everytime i decided to look at the clock, its as if the time freezes at 9:18 and i just find it weird// any ideas why this is happening?

It could be because you grew very conscious of it, so in your subconscious mind, you keep thinking about the number, so you keep seeing it everywhere when your subconscious mind tries to find a relation with this number on everything. Other than your clock, where else do you see the number?In my culture, if people start seeing the same number everywhere, we would buy lottery with the number. :lol:

"There is a fifth dimension, beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call the twilight zone."

But seriously, maybe it's all in your head?

Then again, on my local rock station's website, I answered correctly the name of the Metallica song that was played for "Demandatory Metallica" with out even listening....and it wasn't multiple choice. And I did that 3 times in a row.

And I also noticed that when I was at work before the shift started, that whenever I looked at my phone to check the time it was 5:52 on the dot...but then that stopped after a little while.

Basically what I'm getting at is that it's either a strange coincidence or it's all in your head.

lol. yeah don't forget us. if we get a big money then dont forget to start a free server for us. and yeah a big donation for the Xisto :lol: and yeah if you really get a big money you may help us all to buy a personal dedicated server. i love to have my own dedicated server .. heheh.

Heh cute topic.... :DOne of my best friends is a black metal listener so obviously he is obsessed with 666 and 999 numbers XDAnd as I am always referring to the package prices or addon prices, I tend to see those numbers every where....Imagine working peacefully on a support ticket, you check the clock and it is 3:33 am ... Coincidently I was writing a ticket about our PLAN 3S which is 3.33 USD per month... :lol:Another time, I decided to stop archiving emails for some sad reason. One day I felt the urge to look through the unarchived emails (probably a month or two)And the number that I got was 666 :P I felt like letting it reach 999 but decided not to as I would probably rip my hair out while archiving them :DSo yes, I see these numbers only because I am constantly thinking of them.

It's like if you read a fortune cookie that says that x will happen you will be looking out for x and you may actually without realising try to make x happen also to do with no.s it's a little known fact that the actual no. of the devil or at least the earliest known scripting of the no. of the devil is actually 616. Google it!

it's a little known fact that the actual no. of the devil or at least the earliest known scripting of the no. of the devil is actually 616. Google it!

Thank you for the advice but I have known this for some time now :P It is just that the number used in metal/rock and death metal songs has been 666 therefore the usage of 666 in my post
For example :-

reckon the number of the beastfor it is a human number
its number is six hundred and sixty six.

IRON MAIDEN- Number Of The Beast

Thank you for reminding me of Google :lol: But seriously thank you :D

Peace

Is it possible that your mind is so concentrated on a particular event that your conscious mind can act according to your subconscious mind?I see 1234 all the time. I see it on my computer. I see it as money ($12.34). I see them as patterns (one stack, two stacks...). I see it as time. I see it more when I think about the next time I would see this hour. I can concentrate what time it would be and sometimes I can come very close to less than a minute or two. Could this be the result of my internal body clock tuned with hours of the day?I am a heavy sleeper. But few years ago I started to concentrate on what time I had to be up the next day. As I practiced this simple act of repeating "I should be up at 6am, I would like to be up at 6am, I have to be up at 6am... I will be up at 6am" before I fell asleep. Sure enough, now a days I rely very little on loud buzzing sound of my alarm clock. So if you are aware of your phenomenon in witnessing your number through out the day, is it possible because you're subconsciously seeking it out? Or are you strange as the movie, "The Number 23?" [thundering sound followed by roaring of pipe organ--dan dan DAN~~~~]:lol:

wow so many replies. well i tried googling this, and in most cases, they referrred to the bibble, and how numbers appering over and over again, might be a sign that mmm the chick who is going to have jesus is alive.. and i read somewhere else that she will be a virgo.. most virgos, are from the 09th month which is september.. idk. i also read something about that movie 23, and how people might be paranoid because of it.. well, i have never watched the movie in my life, or heard of it XD haha i should though// everyone keeps bringing it up! haha but yeai dont know.. but yersterday when i wrote the topic, i was freaking out.. haha.. weird things always happen to me, i get feelings, which usually come true.. horoscopes, never lie to me, its weird// [my friends are jealous of this, haha] and i can somehow feel a persons energy.. [you cant really sneak behind me without me sensing it, or knowing something is coming] its strange i guess; i can also read people very easily..

Edited by gisellebebegirl (see edit history)

I know how it is when weird things like this happen. I see the numbers 711 almost everywhere. But I also see many other numbers. I think it's just he fact that I think about those three numbers in sequence that I notice them more than 1643; 964; 037; etc. But with horoscopes, they are very general. If you think about it, a horoscope is basically saying, "In the near future, a great friend will appear in your life," just to say, "One of your many friends is going to walk up to you soon". Horoscopes are so general, almost any every day activity will be listed in EVERY horoscope. <~-Just a though for you to ponder upon. :lol:

I know how it is when weird things like this happen. I see the numbers 711 almost everywhere. But I also see many other numbers. I think it's just he fact that I think about those three numbers in sequence that I notice them more than 1643; 964; 037; etc. But with horoscopes, they are very general. If you think about it, a horoscope is basically saying, "In the near future, a great friend will appear in your life," just to say, "One of your many friends is going to walk up to you soon". Horoscopes are so general, almost any every day activity will be listed in EVERY horoscope. <~-Just a though for you to ponder upon. :lol:

haha i know (: but cosmogirls horoscopes like are specific, they say you will be over your current guy, you will meet a better one, blah blah blah haha and for some reason they are always right.. i guess im weird like that haha<3

you know that you like my style lmfao

253 Appear EverywhereI Keep Seeing The Same Numbers Everywhere

keep seeing the numbers 253, whether it is time, street number etc, has happened to me since I can remember, really freaks me and my patner out.Love to know what it represents, if anything, as these numbers have no direct meaning to myself.Maybe the world will end in 2053??Just kidding!It happens on a daily basis, very strange...If it was a two digit number like 13 id put it down to chance, it isnt.Hoping to one day unravel the number formation, must be something behind it..

It happens because your mind is subsciously looking out for the number. When you see one, it automatically set as an event of importance in the mind. It does the same when the 2nd, 3rd, 4th time when it happen. And by then, it become an significant occurances. But in between there are millions of numbers that you will come across by they dont register in your mind.

I know how it is when weird things like this happen. I see the numbers 711 almost everywhere. But I also see many other numbers. I think it's just he fact that I think about those three numbers in sequence that I notice them more than 1643; 964; 037; etc. But with horoscopes, they are very general. If you think about it, a horoscope is basically saying, "In the near future, a great friend will appear in your life," just to say, "One of your many friends is going to walk up to you soon". Horoscopes are so general, almost any every day activity will be listed in EVERY horoscope. <~-Just a though for you to ponder upon. :)

Maybe you should go out looking for friends.LOL. Horoscopes are CRAP. Will posts more details about it later.Sometimes i found a number written at many places i could not remember of what it was i asked my mother abt the number to found that it was my fathers DOB. and i never thought abt it. The combination was 1354. i.e 01/03/1954. Edited by hfbvm (see edit history)