xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
DeM0nFiRe

Cs:s Zombie Mod

Hey people. for all you Counter Strike Source players out there I'm going to tell you about a mod that, if you haven't played yet, you should. There's a decent number of servers that are always running with the mod, so I'm sure you've seen a "ZOMBIE PWNER" server or some such thing, but maybe you've been deciding to pass it by.The way the zombie mod works, it doesn't matter if you choose Terrorist or Counter-Terrorists, because they spawn in the same place and are on the same team, you only need to pick for the character model you want. Once you spawn, everyone runs as far away from the spawn point as they can in all directions, searching for a hiding place. After 10, 15 seconds or so, one random player is changed to a Zombie. The Zombie has only a knife, has about 400 health, has a few lives, moves faster than humans, and has a bit of tunnel vision. When the zombie hits you, however, you are also turned to a zombie. The goal of the zombie side is to turn all or most of the Humans to zombies (not quite sure what the exact number is.) if not, the humans win. There's always you're really good hiding places that are hard for zombies to get into, but every once in a while, the zombie spawns inside of that hiding place. It's so much fun to hear the voice chat at that point. Here's a quote from one such occasion:"Wow, look how many people there are hear. Wouldn't that suck if one of us turned to the zomb- Oh god it's here, everyone run away!"So anyway, I recommend you play this mod if you get a chance.

Have to say, the Zombie Mod is such a break from all the hardcore fighting going on. It such a laugh playing it, especially with your mates.Would also recommend it to anyone who wants some more fun whilst playing CS:S, a long with playing gun games, surfing maps, and a lot lot more!

Zombie mod? Never heard of it. I have only heard of one mod name women mod that turned all soldiers into women. The mod seem to be very exciting really.ITs alot more fun when you have your whole group of friends together to have fun and chill out. Ofcourse noone would be serious here but it would be alot of fun.

Plzzzzzzzz tell me one thing i m playin in zombie server.some players are can buy the zombie bomb even in the PLAGUE mode also how come thisplzzzzzzzz tell me