xisto Community
khaz

Google Adsense Really work?

I have google adsense for about a month maybe $5 month and i think the reason is why because my site sucks and In the next 2 months I will make new sites so i can maye increase this from like $5 month to $650 a month or so.

Hello guys,I use to have google ads on my website and my account was closed for some reasons I explained it somewhere else,. any way... I want to know if there are any possibilities that I can get it (my accout google adsense) back or have something else just like google adsense.? should be really good paying per impressings or klicks.

My website http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ is really just for my friends and I. There are only 10 of us on it just now and it's mostly viewed at the same office so it doesn't help that it's the same IP address constantly hitting it.

I made $1.24 and then it just kind of sat on that for about a month despite getting hits and clicks which I found a bit odd. I mailed google and received a bit of a standard response that didn't help me much but it appeared that because most clicks are coming from familiar ip addresses then they stopped shelling them out. I was thinking about putting up ads on to my different pages but could never really get round to it.

From reading this thread I thought I'd go and have peak at my balance and it is now up to $1.98. I don't know if it's still just allowing me to have my standard visitors or if I've maybe been getting more clicks by just getting my website out there a bit more. I do at some stage hope to make more of a business out of it but I'm not yet qualified enough on web design to acheive this.

My site is non profit at the moment so I'm very happy to stick some ads up to make it a little bit more worth my while. At this rate it'll be a fair while before I hit the coveted $40 mark but the day it comes I'll be having a beer or 2 on google that's for sure :)

So eh, yeah. I quite like google adsense and I don't know who else I'd trust sticking on to my webpage.

Cheers,
stevethedog

I planned on using it.........I have a question, I know that google will take taxes from this....Do you have to file a bunch of tax forms and crap if you do this, i have worked for a year and only paid taxes once....All i had to do was fill out a W2 or something.....send it in and got a crappy check back from Uncle Sam.............. Can someone explain the legal stuff here to me so I can feel more secure about signing up and doing this.

I realy heat google adsence. They removed me because they said that I was ubusing the system. All a pack of lies. :rolleyes: I am very desapinted

Google Adsense is useless. I made $0.09 in 4 months. :) If you have to choose between Google Adsense and a clean, ad-free page, the choice is obvious when the benefit of Adsense is so small...

Here's a message I am planing to send to adsense forums and anywhere in the future, so people can know the truth about them:I've had it! Some stupid fool comes to my site and clicks 75 clicks on my ads. Next thing I know I am banned because you hided the contact link SO well. Same happened to my friend, and he haven't checked his account for 3 days -BUM BANNED!This is my reaction(and this is censured) old 3 and a half months ago since I got banned. But I wasn't that mad even after posting you 10 appeals -got reply at 3 of them that they are in review. Finally, I got a reply saying that my account cannot be unbanned - AND IT WAS OBVIOUS THAT SOMEONE FROM THE SAME ISP CLICKED SO MANY ADS! You couldn't see it or what? Sick of your checks arriving after a month and I had to wait a month because my bank had to transfer the check 170 kilometers away and call your bank! My check arrived after 15 days or something since I got banned and I decided to give it a shot because those were fairly made money even regarding the unfair banning. What did I got? NOT A ZIP, 'NADA'. I only got a call from my bank which almost gave me a heart attack! Your bank asked me to pay $15 !!! WHY !? -Who the heck knows? So I gave $15, I guess that was the price I had to pay for working 3 months without a profit. I am still pissed off and want you to know that I will post this message at every place I have a chance in the next 50 years! Did you even return that money to the advertisers? I don't think so. I decided to do this after seeing that another friend of mine, waiting for 2 checks got banned for no reason. So, I got $149.97 in minus, after working 3 months and not getting a penny. Who is willing to pay me?

Edited by ackotheadvertiser (see edit history)

yeah adsense has a lot of problems... and it's really hard to make money with it nowadays because so many people have adblock on firefox or the like...people just don't click. I think the best way to do ads is to actually offer adspace and negotiate it yourself, that way people see your ads and you can negotiate the money yourself. pay-per-click advertising is pretty much useless because who would actually click on those ads? =/

Well I kinda agree but it's still the best way to earn money online - the PPC advertising. Otherways it's even more difficult, and if anyone in here is planing to click for themselves, don't do it because there's no easy way it's always the hard way. If you are not an experienced adsense cheater then don't even try to cheat because you are gonna get banned or someone will contact the advertisers - for example if you say: Support our sponsors by clicking etc. But AdSense has gotten way to far then it should of, because their terms have became to difficult to follow so they just ban people around for stupid stuff, without even letting you know at least a week before.

I want talk with an user with adsence powered by google.com
If pay good, or get goo money and fast.. everything

although payment is assured, I still feel its not worth it. Like, I have used it a couple of months before and I found that it simply gets tough as the days goes on. I mean, they have lots of restrictions, I really dont understand how people make lots of money with it.

Google adsence is one of the best / safest and najkaviletnite ways to profit because they are 100% safe and unlike other ptc sites google adsence pays the most but for small sites do not pay google adsence example I'm never cliked of google adsence and I do not think there is much clicking prohu alone except to click, but if you get caught and you fail the business but is a very good way of earning only need to be planned and find friends Friend who will click and even </span>I do not expect that any of </span>lost visitors from google clicks because the ads that have the google adsence not we at least interesting

Google Adsense is not one of the best, is THE BEST. But is best if you website has good content and you get many visitors form search engines. Also your CTR should be very, if you CTR is high you will prolly get banned. Dont forget that the google people arent dumb and you will prolly never trick them :P