xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
BigTrex

Paypal Money?

What would be the best way to get paypal money? Like 60$ a week or something, I learned along time ago a way to get that. Like it involved advertisments and stuff. anyone know?

I am not sure about $60. I am running a blog and I am using Text-Link-Ads, I get paid whenever my posts are bought. And up till today, I have earned about $18 off them which ultimately goes into upkeeping my hosting with Xisto - Web Hosting. Of course, I only average around 25 unique visitors per day, so don't take my blog as a rough gauge of how much you are getting. The more viewership you have, the higher rank your site would have and that in a long run could probably get advertisers to buy your posts.Another way is to Smorty. You write a review and you get paid $6 instantly but then again your viewership plays a part in increasing that amount.

there r so many methods, you can sell things in ebay to fill your paypal acount with hand some of money.Just go to goole and search for free guide you get lot more which will surly help you out.