xisto Community
Dodger

Hny, Hope It's Better Than The Last One!

I used to believe it would be. Now I'm not so sure. Maybe it's me getting old and jaded but I don't hold out a lot of hope for 2005 being any better than 2004. But I'd love to be proved wrong. Do you think it will be better?

Happy New Year! :) I hope you had a nice holidays time! I dont want to seem to be pessimist but the last days of 2004 were tragical... especially in Asia. 2004 ended badly and so started 2005...! I'd love to say 2005 will be a better year but I dont think it will :) Even if we'd to our best to make it the best year ever, there are so many things we cannot control like the natural disasters and the wars all over the world and else...Somehow, I'll try to enjoy 2005 the best I can! Hope everyone will do so! :rolleyes:

Happy New Year everybody!Yes, the last year wasn't as good as it could be. And let's face it...the next year won't be good either. But, personally, I want to make 2005 the best year for me. Hope it will be the same with all of you. For the people most affected by the natural disasters and wars...that's just too terrible. Hopefully the world gets better and things staighten out (certain people need to straighten things out too). But truthfully, i don't see things getting better. I'm not being pessimistic either, it's the truth. :rolleyes:

2005 will be what ever you want it to be, it relies on your actions. Well, in your imediate life, there's nothing you can do to change others actions.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

This is repetitive but yes, I totally agree with this. It is very unfortunate about the disasters, wars, destruction that occured last year, but I don't think that these will stop occuring and that we have any direct control in changing them. However, I do believe we can focus on our own little worlds, our relationships, and our influence on our own communities. If you wish to check it out and respond I created a post titled "what is/are your New Year's resolutions(s)? to give my personal goals for the year.

I pray that this year will be the best for you and your families...make it a good one.

Ciao :rolleyes: