xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
sheepdog

Delta Airlines What a rip

Has anyone heard any news about the proposed merger between North West and Delta? I am hoping and praying it DOES NOT go through. My local airport is not a particularly large airport, and only has a few airlines comming in. And since I am totally disgusted with Delta I really hope this does not happen. Delta's fares have always been higher, but last time I shipped a puppy they really burned me. There was another woman there with another pup, her's was a bigger pup, in a bigger crate, and they charged her $199 and charged me $231!!!! I was pretty upset. (if the connections could of been made to the destination city on North West, it would of only been $171.) The girls at the ticket counter could not tell me why my pup cost more. I called the cargo office when I got home and they said they would look into it and get back to me. Of course, that's the last I hard from them.