xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
SpeedFX

Hello

Hooray another programmer! Welcome to trap, you'll fit right in. I am quite familiar with all of those languages except python, which I have no interest in learning. And as you'll soon learn, I despise java, even though my major requires me to use it for everything (argh!) I mean they could just as easily teach us the same concepts of efficiency with c++. We even use java in an assembly class, I mean, what is the point of that? Isn't the point of assembly to not use high level programming languages? Ok enough of me ranting about my university... I hope to see your posts around the forums.

Edited by alex7h3pr0gr4m3r (see edit history)

i learned Java yes, but i hate the syntax it really sucks, i love Python because it saves me time, alot of time.And i agree with you, thats point of assembly.Now i am focusing on photshopping and web language more..but i do some C++, when i can <_<.

Hello SpeedFX Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich, in Michigan, USA. Just got back from a vacation and found lots of new members including you; just across the way from my husband's father's birthplace Sweden.

Yes and then yet another programmer. Way over my head stuff. I am more into graphics. I use Paint Shop Pro. But we have a very diverse group here at Trap 17. Everybody contributes to our knowledge reserve. :lol:

You can use the links just above my sig to learn all about Trap 17. See you around the boards.