xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
slave

Hello! (these Words Need Your Attention)

Hi guy.slave here.. i'm from japan. yokohama city <_< studying ...... doing master in Business (MIS)I'm new in this forum :P i guess will have a good time here..The work i love to dokilling my time :(watching movies..Making website :(Motor bike riding and blah blah blah .....

yeah i think we can.. well japanese langauge is not quite easy to learn specially in writing.. but overall it's nice to learn japanese langauge..

Welcome slave from alex here in Los Angeles California! It is always nice to see new members from all around the world. Thats quite the interesting avatar you've got there. Me being my stupid self tried to brush that bug off of my screen before realizing it was your avatar <_<Anyway I do hope you enjoy your stay here, and don't let it be cut short by an admin or mod, so be sure to read those rules, because they crack down on spam here harder then they do on other forums. (Saint Michael is a free get out of jail spam card so he can get away with it). But anyway I shall see you around the forums.

Hello slave Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich, in Michigan, USA. Was on vacation when you signed on, so I am a little late.

Guess you have been lectured enough about things here, so will save the rhetoric.

You also got me with your avatar. I too tried to kill the bug on my screen. :lol:

Look forward to see you around the boards from the other side of the world from me.