xisto Community
KidzForCauses

Greetings From Planet Kidzforcauses! An introduction to the alien now amongst you

Hello to all folks at Xisto, users, mods, and admins alike. As you can see from my ability to post here, I have recently joined your community, and hope to have some great discussions here!Granted, probably like most others here, I came to Xisto solely for the hosting capabilities. My school counselor, my friends, and I, recently set up a philanthropic organization called KidzForCauses. I'd been assigned to get a website going for it, and so, dissatisfied with Google Apps' capabilities, I searched for a more... advanced web host.Alas, I came here. I was at first a little put off by the requirement of posting regularly to maintain a hosted account, but then it struck me as a great idea. I have fun and become part of your community here, you provide me with a way to support my own community. And so our online relationship begins, Xisto.Despite the fact that this is an introduction I would, for privacy reasons, prefer not to reveal any personal details of mine, or anyone I am affiliated with. However I can say that I am greatly pleased there are such sections as "Spirituality and Consciousness", a "Creativity Forum", and a news discussion forum. It is, perhaps, inferable from this pleasure that I am quite the philosopher, and will be spending most of my time here in those forums.I'm not really sure what else I can say here. I suppose I'll just sign off for now, and hope to mutually enjoy my communications with you all!Thanks.

Welcome to Xisto KidzForCauses, I'm sure you will be pleased with the hosting provied here at trap. Be sure to read the Xisto Readme and everything you need to know is either in there, or accessible from there.

Hello KidzForCauses Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich, in Michigan, USA. A little late but just as cheery. Was on vacation when you signed on.

I see you are already hosted so will save the rules and regulations bit. Your cause seems very admirable. I wish you luck in your indeavors. Your site sounds like a fine addition to our community here at Trap 17.