xisto Community
cncinfotech

Question Regarding The Credit System

Dear sir, i am so surprised that your credit system donot count post which are under in code section. When i posted a c++ example in a thread name "Let me teach you c++", i didnot get any credit. Am doing somthing wrong ? I now you credit system doesnot count posts which are under quote section but it is also not counting post under code section.Please reply. Iam waiting for your answer.

The reason is the code can be several pages long and if you count that as credits earned you will be getting a lot. Then all anyone has to do it post source code and say look at this source code here I need help. Then they will get plenty of credits with little work. Does that seem fair to you?

The reason is the code can be several pages long and if you count that as credits earned you will be getting a lot. Then all anyone has to do it post source code and say look at this source code here I need help. Then they will get plenty of credits with little work. Does that seem fair to you?

You could implement a

tag for those cases where you're posting a problem code.

Many times either the code is not your own, and you would be getting credits for this. Even if the code is your own, that is cheating. I can write code much easier and faster than replies to threads. Anything that isn't in your own english words should not be counted for credits.

Many times either the code is not your own, and you would be getting credits for this. Even if the code is your own, that is cheating. I can write code much easier and faster than replies to threads. Anything that isn't in your own english words should not be counted for credits.

Ya I agree, there are also ways to get credits for codes...all you have to do is create a code, put it into a topic, and explain how to implement it into much more detail, sure it takes time, but it will also answer many questions that could be asked...

i have now posted three times to the system forum. my credits remain at 1.08. am i doing something. i want to make more credits to start my hosting account

i have now posted three times to the system forum. my credits remain at 1.08. am i doing something. i want to make more credits to start my hosting account

http://forums.xisto.com/index.php?act&pid=388419
check that thread.

Credits are earned for original postings. Copied posts do not earn credits.