xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Inhuman

Six Charged In Death Of Pregnant Alton Woman This is just disturbing.

Link

Ok, so a 43 year old pregnant woman was tortured to death at the hands of 6 people, including a 12 year old. She was shot with a BB gun and burned with hot liquid, among other things. The 6 people are being charged for

homicide of an unborn child, heinous battery, unlawful restraint, and first degree murder.

My thoughts: What the hell is wrong with people these days? Honestly? Even if the dead woman was a *****, you don't hit a pregnant woman. These people must be mentally handicapped to do something so insane. This ordeal is just horrifying.

This is absolutely disgusting. I actually pretty close to St. Louis also. I can't believe 6 people were doing this. They themselves need psychiatric help. What is wrong with people. Who would put a mentally challenged and pregnant women through such hell. I wonder if the 12 year old did it willingly. This sickens me in so many ways.

On a bad scale of 1 to 10 thats like 100 right there easily. The article didn't say how many months pregnant he was even thought it shouldn't matter you shouldn't be doing that in the first place to someone. Man I thought I was evil but these guys are beyond that. The article said the injuries or attacks were from several weeks. What did they do lock her up there and feed her while they beat her? It also doesn't reveal how they are related to her if any. Are these guys hill billies?

This is absolutely disgusting. I actually pretty close to St. Louis also. I can't believe 6 people were doing this. They themselves need psychiatric help. What is wrong with people. Who would put a mentally challenged and pregnant women through such hell. I wonder if the 12 year old did it willingly. This sickens me in so many ways.

I was calling the assassins mentally handicapped....there were no actual handicapped people involved in this one....at least, I don't think there was.