xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
asdfghjkl

Confused

My girlfriend and i went out for 2 months and everything was going great. Her family began to get involved in our relationship and we thought it would be best to keep things on the down low. We plan to get back together if things are still good in a few months. We still hang out sometimes and hook up every now and then. However, for some reason i feel like things are alot different. It feels as if she doesn't like me anymore. She's always willing to hang out and hook up but i dont know. Maybe it's just me. I want to talk to her about this but i have no idea how to mention it to her. A little help please?

You could try asking her if the relationship is working for her. Let her know that you're happy with it as it is, but if there's anything you need to do different for her you'd gladly be willing to do so.

That's an outdated article , somebody pinged up , i think that the article starter has left the board , or he completely forget about that girl , soo don't bother yourself trying to help him ;)

wierdly enough her medding parents seem to have won the fight. Normally its the other way round. When parents meddle the relationships grows stronger. So ask yourself if this is really what you want. She may have changed cause after the hassle she just realises you arent worth the trouble at home or because her feelings for you were put to test, she has come to view the relationshiip in a different light and as a result decided to chill out. I mean if anything in this case you should actually be closer at this point.Take a step back and just chill out otherwise you will only strss yourself. start being on the hunt for a side thing just in case this goes south because f you have a side thing at your age it wont matter that much cause its expected at you age so get a side chick to fall back on if this goes *BLEEP* up. Otherwise you'lll be left hurting without anyone. - trust me