xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
domalb

Hello

Hello everyone. At first, I was looking for a good site host, but this host seems PERFECT. I hope to be able to build a website here in a matter of time and I also hope to fit in in this forum.

Welcome domalb ...Yes you have made the right choice turing to Xisto for hosting your website...This forum has all what you need to build up a strong website..

Just read the this topic to familiarize how this forum works and then you are good to go

Hope to see you in the future and have fun posting in Xisto Chao'

Hello domalb Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich, in Michigan, USA. Better late than never. Was on vacation when you signed on.

Guess you have been lectured about things here. You can use the links just above my sig to learn all about Trap 17. Keep your posts interesting and you will get your hosting in no time. Just remember don't post one-liners, they are considered spam. It is quality not quantity that gets you credits. Good Luck! :lol: