xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
qingtian

Generation Youth Website finally finished

1st of all Happy New Year everyone... and also cuz I said I was going to open my website today so here it is http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

It's still not all complete, but it's pretty much finished... feel free to join the forums there too :rolleyes:

Few suggestions. Your (intro page) does not match the look and feel as your (index page). Also your index page is very confusing. Try putting less info on it. Other then that your site looks good and I like how it is centered and in a fixed width table. Also I suggest you get a .com domain name not a free one.

first of all, on the intro page, the image you put there "screen3.png" doesn't match with the black background of the page and it makes it look bad. (the bg color of the image looks like gray, while the bg color of the page is black). maybe its because of the .png format?i agree with andy15, the index page is very confusing. so many information and bad organized i didn't know where to look at first.. as andy said, try to keep it more organized and with less info on the index page.the hoover effect you put on the links would look cool if the "links" didn't move when someone passes the mouse on them (don't know if you'll understand what i just said...) for example, when i pass the mouse over "home" or "about" or "support", all the links move..altho most of the graphics look cool, the page has way too many graphics, and many with diferent styles. it would look much better if the guestbook and forum images had the same style, instead of totally diferent styles..there's more but i gtg now :rolleyes: