xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
thatguy93

Does She Like Me?

I've already posted a thread about this girl I like in my school, but I still think I need some help. Recently she seems to enjoy being around me more and she used to be, well, kind of a b!tch but now she's nicer to me and seems more interested in my opinions. I know that shes always liked me as a friend but I don't know if she'd like to be more than that. I think she is the most beautiful girl I've ever seen; her hair is a cute mix between wavy and curly and she has the sexiest cold green eyes... <_< whoa, rambling. Anyway, if she feels the same way about me that would be wonderful. Also, how can I find out i she likes me, should I just ask her? I think that would be pretty awkward, and if she doesn't like me then... :(Please help me people of the internets, i thank you kindly!

Edited by thatguy93 (see edit history)

Well, don't ask her if she likes you. I don't know if thats how you meant what you said, but it sounded a bit like that. What you should do is just ask her out sometime. It doesn't really matter where. If you feel uncomfortable asking her out on a one-on-one date then try getting a bunch of your friends together for a movie and invite her along (make sure to invite her yourself).

well it depends.. she could me being a b!tch because she likes you.. [& its flirting, & whats YOU to flirt back] what if you try talking to her friends.. they might have some scoop on that.. but first find out if shes single.. you dont want to get yourself our there, if shes already taken!good luck amigo (:

Never get yourself known as a friend. If your a friend, you'll probably stay a friend. Don't let it happen. Make your interests known and beupfront. Tell her she's the most beautifull girl you've seen. If she rejects you. Fine, boohoo. You'll get over it and find another "the most beautifullgirl you'll ever meet". As giselle said, don't confuse *BLEEP*ing with banter. If she's REALLY is *BLEEP*ing, turn it around and banter back. No biggie. Good luck --

i think you should wait for few days more and then experience her behavior with you. and if you cant wait then just go and ask her to be your more than a friend at least you will get the answer.

What I think is that you should remain friends for some time and then when get to know eachother more you can simply tell your feelings to her.It would be better to remain with her....Supporting/helping her in every way you can I can understand its difficult to wait but the result of waiting would be good. :lol:

What I think is that you should remain friends for some time and then when get to know eachother more you can simply tell your feelings to her.It would be better to remain with her....Supporting/helping her in every way you can
I can understand its difficult to wait but the result of waiting would be good. :lol:

Yeah but you know how much it would suck if Some guy started to eff her or got into a relationship with her? You'd feel like *BLEEP*. Because
you played it "safe" and decided to root for her from the sidelines instead of playing the game. Ive heard the story many times before, so i disadvice
this. Plus you'd probably just get frustrated IF you got turned down after standing by her side like a loyal-non-sexual-puppy. Good luck --