xisto Community
krazygoddess

In Serious Need To Bring My Credits Up. My mom.

Hi!! I dont know if any of you remember one of my firsts posts here was about my mom. I just wanted to kind of do a recap and update of whats going on, and why I am in need of credits. First of all I would like to say I am soo happy and grateful that my account has not been deleted. When I got on this morning I was 32. something negative. yes OUCH. But like I said I cant tell you how much I appreciate that I still have an account here. Anyways I have not been able to stay active and to the plus side on credits lately I just seem to have so much going on right now. One of my first posts here at trap 17 was about my mom dying of cancer, for those of you who might remeber reading it, heres a little update. She is still alive not doing real good but at least she is still here. I have been spending almost all my time out at her house with her, I just dont seem to have much free time anymore, between seeing her and taking care of my family. Anyway she is hanging in there, we have to admit her to the hospital alot because she is not eating at all. Not so much by choice she is just not been able to swallow foods, and when she does it comes back up a few minutes later, she has had a port put in her chest. For those of you who dont know what that is its a metal piece that was placed in her chest under the skin. It is used for alot of differnt things in her case its used for chemo, radiation and blood tests. Its a port for an IV so she doesnt have to get stuck everytime she goes in for chemo and radiation, since the are given intranveniosly. She can have all her labs and everything done right from the port. She is getting worse though she is starting to have trouble even swallowing her medication so I am unsure what they are gonna do next. It just has been real hard that last few months around here the last few months and has really taken a toll on my family. Anyways, today I am home and doing my best to get back on the plus side with my credits so you will probably see quite a few posts from me.

I am sure thoughts and prayers from all the members of trap are out for you and your family through this rough time. As always family comes first so you shouldn't have to worry about your trap account, on the plus side the termination script hasn't worked as there are members with 50+ on the negative side. Distractions are always good sometimes to help to get your mind off things, but of course don't try to bottle it up because that kind of stress doesn't help sometimes, but it would seem you have great support within your family to talk to about what is on your mind.

I am sure thoughts and prayers from all the members of trap are out for you and your family through this rough time. As always family comes first so you shouldn't have to worry about your trap account, on the plus side the termination script hasn't worked as there are members with 50+ on the negative side. Distractions are always good sometimes to help to get your mind off things, but of course don't try to bottle it up because that kind of stress doesn't help sometimes, but it would seem you have great support within your family to talk to about what is on your mind.

Thank you saint michael And yes I am kinda using this free time I have here at trap 17 to take my mind off of somethings, and also to talk about some of them at the same time. Believe it or not it does help to talk to strangers and get different perspective on things. Thanks again for your reply.

Hey dude .. trap itself is a family > we al members of trap r gonna pray for ur mom n for the tuff times ur families spending > .. N sincerely hats off to u bro tht u taking a lot of care of ur Mom in her difficulties .. she ll b extremely proud of u to have a son like u > n don worry bout the credit thing... Family comes first budddy .. then the trap credit .. i n my family will sincerely pray .. n even the member of trap r gonna pray !!> Take Care bro !!>

Hey dude .. trap itself is a family > we al members of trap r gonna pray for ur mom n for the tuff times ur families spending > ..
N sincerely hats off to u bro tht u taking a lot of care of ur Mom in her difficulties .. she ll b extremely proud of u to have a son like u >

n don worry bout the credit thing... Family comes first budddy .. then the trap credit ..
i n my family will sincerely pray .. n even the member of trap r gonna pray !!>

Take Care bro !!>

hmmm well i know this will probably get deleted for spam or being a one liner, but ty for your reply and btw name krazygoddess im a FEMALE rotflmao. You made my day made me laugh ty. =)

Hope your mum gets well, Its always sad to hear about news like this ; ;. I don't know what else to say to you just best wishes to you and your family.

Thank you all so much for you kind replies. You are all great. But really dont worry about it, I wasnt looking for anyone to give my credits, I like to post,I just havent had any time lately. And im not sure but I think someone may have given me credits anyway i got up to plus 15 and this morning I wake up and I have 44.05. So whoever did that Thank you very much it is very much appreciated. And you guys are all great it does seem like a family in here, I know I havent been around much but when I am everyone sure is nice. <_<