xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Megaman

Naruto: Ultimate Ninja 3 one game u cant miss.

This is one game you will have to buy. It's better than ever and the battles are different. For more info on this game, check out ign.com to view the reviews and more. <_<

I just don't understand what people see in manga and anime... now I don't watch a lot of tv because its usually terrible but manga is terrible with a nice helping of marmite (which i hate) Of course i'm not saying you shouldn't watch it I' mjust saying i don't

anime and manga are the best things that tennagers read, since most of us hate to read harry potter and all that *BLEEP*(i admit its a good series) but want to read something fun.

My opinion is that manga is realy cool and evrey anime book is cool just 2 weeks ago i started reading death note and i loved the book you get so addicted to i think its better the the mmorpg game runescape well anyways ill cheak it out.

Wow...spam much?------Naruto: Ultimate Ninja 3 didn't impress me much. I've played the two before it and, in all honesty, am having trouble seeing any differences between any of them. I mean, I KNOW that they've tried incorporating the new exploration story mode thing, but frankly, I find it to be more of a hassle then any fun. And the battle system, to me, really hasn't changed all that much. The battles are still simple and the animations are rather disconnected. Who knows, I guess I'm just too used to the battle system in DBZ: BT3.

Narutos game! NEver heard of it but its very exciting though. i have started watching the serial on cartoon network nowadays and i think its different from many of the other serials that com eon cartoon network nowadays. The character in it use alor of brain and strategy and not alwayts win because theya re the hero. The character named sasuke is the best. He looks the best and has alot of brains. I think naruto is just a oversmart bafoon and wants to win each match on sheer power. The game would be wonderful i think and would need alot of brain which i am looking for.But currently i cant buy anything because my finger has been fractured. You must be thinking then how i am able to type. Well by one hand. i have to type orelse my account gets deleted on trap which i dont want at all.

I got the psp version of naruto ultimate ninja, and i didn't get to like play with a lot of players or a lot of characters, because the game for the psp is hard to make and for the ps2 version it takes not that much time, when for the psp it takes around 1 year. In Japan they release games like its no tommorow. They release a character in the show like they previously release payne the leader of akatsuki. Then the next week they got a game already featuring him.