xisto Community
Archangel_Baw

Archangels' Baby Hes Finally Here....

Ok everyone, heres the skinny...His Name is Marcus William And He was born February 22nd 2008 at 5:21am, weighing in at 7lbs 7 oz and 21 Inches long, heres the link to his pic

post-47468-1205180182_thumb.jpg

post-47468-1205180329_thumb.jpg

post-47468-1205180420_thumb.jpg

Edited by Archangel_Baw (see edit history)

Yes, he looks healthy and very aware of the world.That'll change as he gets older and becomes a Teenager... <_<Congrats to all, and I hope everyone remains healthy and well.

Awww look at the little spammer <_<, the last pic with the red makes him look awfully suspicious, almost like he wants to pull a stewie wanting to take over the world :(. Either way Congratulations Baw on the little sprout, and I do mean that after seeing your belly pick I thought he would be bit bigger but nope he looks to be a healthy 7-8 pounder. By the way I though you had your chin piece I couldn't tell in that belly pic :(.

Edited by Saint_Michael (see edit history)

Re: sonesay, hes my 2nd son:) so far, maybe I'll have a daughter someday, but it'll be a while yet lolRe SM: He does look like he's gonna pull a stewie, but he is so calm, he rarely cries, unless he's hungry:) I've been blessed:) He was 7lbs 7oz at birth and healthy as a horse. He now weighs about 10lbsRe: jlhaslip, thank you, and he can feel free to take his time growing up:) However My oldest son Ronnie is 12 now, lol, the awareness of the world is just now sinking in for him:) But he's a good natured person, very kind, sweet and affectionate. Both of my boys are really well behaved, I've been blessed for sure.

Yeah getting children to behave liike good children is a hard task in itself, but 7 pounds really surprising even from that tummy shot you have made it seem like he is bigger. Of course there could been other reasons why you seemed bigger, but glad that he is doing well and putting on the weight, now to get my nephew to be calm and not cranky when someone is not holding him :lol:.