xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
gisellebebegirl

Guy Help Needed

Ok.. so as you may know, two people run this site [ giselle & daniela ] and well we both need guy advice, here are the situations:

1.Daniela has been talking to this guy online [she meet him on tagged, & they started talking like.. a year ago? around october 2006? i think] and well they both live about 30 minutes away from eachother.. have seen eachother a couple of times, & obsevely talk to eachother on the phone / myspace / text messages.. & ive talked to both.. the guy [the couple of times ive talked to him] seems to reallly like daniela.. but hes doubting, and so is she.. [she can be kinda emo & what not] & well.. they were talking two nights ago.. [flirting] and daniela was like: oh i can read your mind

and he was like, oh really what im i thinking about

and she said, something.... is it a tree? an animal? a person?

and hes like yes

and after like 30 guesses, shes like.. does that persons name start with a D & end in an A?

and he said yes.. & she was like, what about her? and he said, i like her.. & she said, oh i think she likes you too

and he said.. i think she does.. and well yea [i know adorable]

ok.. from daniela now (:

shell explain what the problem is

okay so like i texted rico right and like

i was sayin somethin tryin to like get it somewhere

and he was just like totally not getting it

and it like seriously made me wanna like punch him in the face.

i was like ugh. idk i feel like i should just like stop talkin to him like

text or phone call until he calls or texits me cuz i usually

am like the one whos always doin it and you kno its just like

"if he WANTS to talk to me, he'll do it."

but i have a feeling if i stop talkin to him like completely then

i'll screw it up again. ahhhh man. i seroiusly wanna punch him in the face so bad

and i really wanna see him so bad right now its just ugh idk. idk what to do. :/

any advice??

2.Numero Two: Giselle's problem (:

ive posted about this before.. but ok, i moved last year [around september] & i was crushing on this guy. & had the guts to telll him this

& well, i always had a crush on him.. & about 3 weeks ago [before valentines day] he called me & asked me to be his valentine

and weve been talking on myspace/the phone since then.. heres the thing though.. we didnt talk for a week, and during that time.. i kinda

moved on from him.. [no new guy] i just dont get the butterflies or anything when he talks to me over myspace// i think it might be that..

that maybe when i see him, ill fall for him again. idk what to do; honestly, i dont want to do something i will regret later..

& he keeps saying that he loves me..

First, for Daniela: I honestly hate texting/talking on the phone and only do it because girls start the conversation, I feel it takes too much time, especially texting, when you want to have a conversation you should just call him (I seem to not feel the same for online conversations, but i'm a computer geek, so it may differ with him, but I feel online is fine because I can chat so much faster and easier). I've always felt that I'd be better off without my phone just because I don't like sending 50 texts a minute; however, occasionally, there are guys who do like this, such as my brother.Also, try not to get mad at him, I can tell you from expierence, us guys don't get suttle hints in any way, shape, or form. You have to be pretty blunt for us to realize what your trying to say.As for you Giselle: If you don't think you love him back, then don't tell him you do. Love is a very, very big word and shouldn't be used lightly. You need to talk to him about how you feel about him, it may be awkward and hard, but it'll be well worth it if you discuss your feelings thoroughly so you know where each other stands. As for the long distance part, I've always felt that they were worthless just because you can't ever really get to know a person unless you are with them, but I s'pose it's happened before, so I don't know.Good luck to both of you, but remember, that almost nobody finds that "one" while they are under the age of 20, and it's even harder when your still a minor, so don't be too bummed if it doesn't work, you have many years ahead of you, don't feel rushed or pressured to have a boyfriend.

Daniela: Guys are dumb. Remember that. t3jem is right when he said we don't get subtle hints right away. Be more direct. If you want to "hit that" tell him.Giselle: Um...you moved on....big deal. Sometimes it just happens. Just keep on keeping on. Sometimes you just need to tell the dude to back off...sometimes they will, other times they'll try to go after you more....that's when a swift kick the to the groin works. >_< I mean if you need space, you dam well deserve it.

Daniela: Guys are dumb. Remember that. t3jem is right when he said we don't get subtle hints right away. Be more direct. If you want to "hit that" tell him.
Giselle: Um...you moved on....big deal. Sometimes it just happens. Just keep on keeping on. Sometimes you just need to tell the dude to back off...sometimes they will, other times they'll try to go after you more....that's when a swift kick the to the groin works. >_< I mean if you need space, you dam well deserve it.

haha "hit that" funny (: well ive told daniela so many times to stop being negative & just go for it.. be like ok i like you.. you know
ah.. for me.. its comfusing.. i woke up this morning missing him.. & magicly not over him.. its weird

yup

Daniella- yup guys are dumb. They even know it ( just look at the replies you got agreeing with this). Even my husband agrees. When it comes to guys be blunt. Cutesy, shy, beat around the bush just doesn't cut it for clear communication. If he doesn't like you for your honesty then what does he like you for? Guys appreciate the honest and up front approach ( keep the emotional stuff low though because honestly uber OMG perky or tearful can scare anyone).As for the texting thing.... a lot of people hate that. I'm one of them. I have a phone so I use it to talk. I only text if it is a reply or if I NEED to get a message through and said person is at work or not answering. You feel you are the one making all the effort in communication via talk/text? Then let him know. Ask him how he feels about chatting on the phone/texting. Some guys are just not interested with the phone in any way or form. Some prefer to hang out and chat in person (( or even computer as one here mentioned) rather than talk on a phone. I wish I had the answer to as why. My husband used to be like that and his answer was "I've just never really been a phone person."If you are really concerned that there is no effort being made on his part then why are you still with him? It takes two to make a relationship. Again I suggest talking to him about his views on the phone bit and then letting him know where you stand before you make any serious decisions.Giselle :Perhaps you were crushing on your ideal of who he was instead of who he is ( I'm not saying that you are, I am just throwing this out as something to think on). I've had this happen to me before and I've seen it too. You could also gotten to that stage in your relationship with him where you have exited the beginning stage of infatuation of the relationship and entered the what I call "comfy " stage where said guy is cool to have around but no longer WOWS you because he has become comfy.So ask yourself some pro's and con's about your guy. What are you looking for? Does he meet those standards when you are together? Is it important to you to have a LOT of contact with him? Is there anything he could WOW you with if you were to ask?And yes asking is perfectly fine. I've been married for almost 6 years and I have no problems asking my hubby once in awhile for a WOWing moment like a sponateous date ( that he arranges) or a relaxing shoulder massage ( buh by tension!).Also does his saying he loves you bother you? Don't tell him you do back if you don't ( or are unsure....being really happy with someone or in their company is not by itself love). You can let him know you think he is cool, you appreciate him, etc. I used to tell my hubby ( before we got married) "You are cool people" which always earned me an odd look true.....but he stuck with me and even married me.If your guy's "I love you's" are a bit too intense for you, it is okay to let him know that. Better to be honest now and endure some bruised feelings than lead someone on ( out of indecisiveness, compassion, whatever) and deal with brutal emotional blows later.Anyways I hope this helped some.

haha "hit that" funny (: well ive told daniela so many times to stop being negative & just go for it.. be like ok i like you.. you knowah.. for me.. its comfusing.. i woke up this morning missing him.. & magicly not over him.. its weird
yup

Exactly.
As for you, well since you're now into him again, then go after him. Try calling him or something.

wow. your help kinda sorta worked.. [with daniela] or maybe it was luck.. & me screaming at the guy to make his move.. well yersterday was daniela's birthay// everyone say HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANIELA! (: anywho ya.. he drove to her house.. & they hanged out.. hugged.. talked.. hugged.. chilled.. joked.. flirted.. hugged.. [there was a LOT OF HUGGING GOING ON!] and yea.. oh my gad.. cutest thing ever. and well, when she got home, over messenger he told her how, now he was going to miss her even more.. and wam.. silence.. he said he liked her (:update on my guy.. nothing.. havent talked to him.. but i read my horoscope on mmm seventeen? [they always come out right] and bam it said on the 28th i would meet a new guy.. so im totally excited for this

when she got home, over messenger he told her how, now he was going to miss her even more.. and wam.. silence.. he said he liked her (:

not sure if this is how you do it but like YA! anywho he didnt tell me over messenger that he was gonna miss me even more. he told me when we were hugging! WHEN WE WERE HUGGING! HE TOLD ME! but he did tell me he liked me over messenger and i said i did too and now im just kinda upset cuz his ex is moving back. I totally dont want her hugging up on him, cuz she still wants to get back together with him, and he lives an hour away from me. I highly doubt that he wants her cuz from what giselle told me, ya anywho its her i dont trust. she made my life hell so i dont want her touchin him. not to be mean or anything but still. (:

i dont know whats wrong with me now. all of the sudden im anxious, i want to see him, i need him.. i feel lightheaded.. empty because of him. its getting to me, that theres no way for me to talk to him now.. [he is grounded and has no cell phone or internet because of that] i miss his touch, his hugs.. his smile, everything about him.. and the tought of not being able to at least hear his voice, is depressing; i know i will probably regret writing this by tomorrow, but i just had to let out how i really feel about him. truth is i need to start opening up, telling people how i really feel, enstead of keeping it all inside, and just making up some silly joke, to forget about what is bothering me.. i dont want to loose him. i dont want him to think that i dont care, i do. i wouldnt bother even talking to him, if i did not.